Customer Service Representative
Positions available in Brea, CA
Full Time Employee
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND GROW A CAREER WITH US!
Your superior customer service and empathetic skills along with a keen troubleshooting and problem-solving mindset will be challenged and rewarded while collaborating with team members that operate at the cutting edge of the Medical Device industry while saving lives and helping improve quality of life.
- Fields incoming calls from customers regarding orders for products
- Achieves SLA targets and call metrics to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Understands procedures from order entry and processing
- Participates in team/function status meetings
- Takes full accountability for customer satisfaction with a highly professional personality and demeanor
- Only local candidates will be considered
- 1-3 years Customer Service Support experience
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision and collaboratively with strong interpersonal savviness and organizational ability
- Type 40 WPM
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including grammar and syntax
- Demonstrates strong phone presence
- Proven experience in a high-volume customer care department building effective relationships with customers
- Able to work promptly, reliably, and independently under limited supervision
- Proficiency in Windows, Excel, and Word
Solugenix is an Information Technology consulting firm that develops custom application development, project and requirements management products.
1 Day Ago
Remote | Other
1 Week Ago
1 Week Ago