SOLO is an industry leader in the residential solar space. Started in 2018, SOLO has rapidly grown at a rate of 3x per year with no signs of slowing down. We provide proposals, closing documents, CAD, and permitting products, allowing our clients to scale quickly and efficiently while improving the bottom line. You will have the opportunity to become a business leader in one of the fastest growing industries in the nation. We need self-driven, attentive, process-driven achievers who are looking to grow in their career.
As a Senior Security Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining the safety and security of SOLO's systems and network database in order to prevent unauthorized access and avoid data breaches. You will be expected to inspect the efficiency of networks, perform system configuration, and increase the optimal performance of complex systems. Senior Security Engineers will also create and implement policies and procedures for compliance with the proper utilization of information directories. You will also conduct regular maintenance of networks, create update reports, and resolve glitches and security threats.
- Develop, execute and track the performance of security measures to protect information and network infrastructure and computer systems.
- Design computer security strategy and engineer comprehensive cybersecurity architecture.
- Identify, define and document system security requirements and recommend solutions to management.
- Configure, troubleshoot and maintain security infrastructure software and hardware.
- Install software that monitors systems and networks for security breaches and intrusions.
- Monitor systems for irregular behavior and set up preventive measures.
- Plan, develop, implement and update the company’s information security strategy.
- Educate and train staff on information system security best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in cybersecurity/computer science (or related)
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar security role
- Strong experience of cloud, and containerization
- Familiarity with security testing and forensics tools
- Strong understanding of the OSI model and TCP/IP protocols
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of DevOps or DevSecOps methodologies.
- Knowledge of security controls and common frameworks (ISO 27000, FedRAMP, SOC 2, etc)
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools
- Strong knowledge of enhancing security on AWS and Azure
- $120,000 - $180,000 per year
- Paid Time Off
- Healthcare Savings Account (HSA) with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Hospital and Accident Indemnity Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401K with 4% company match
- Onsite Chiropractic Adjustments, Teeth Whitening, and Gym
- Onsite, Office, and Remote Counseling and Life Coaching
- Access to Corporate Sundance Passes
- Employee Development Program
- Onsite Weekly Lunch
- Onsite Snacks and Drinks
- Onsite Professional Headshots
- Weekly Pay with the option to use On Demand Pay which allows you to be paid even sooner if you choose
- Opportunity for growth - we like to promote from within!