$5,0000 - SIGN ON BONUS
Are you a registered dental hygienist or a new graduate in search of a locally-owned, community-focused workplace that offers comprehensive care unlike any other dental office in southeast PA? Would you love to work for a practice that's committed to providing 60-minute prophy appointments? Are advancement opportunities and a wide variety of available benefits important to you? If this sounds like the workplace you've been looking for, let's talk.
Candidates are eligible for a $5,000 sign-on bonus! Relocation assistance is available.
Recently-licensed PA dental hygienists are welcome to apply.
• Great variety of excellent instruments, sharpened regularly by a highly-skilled RDH
• Each team has a dedicated sterilization tech responsible for instrument care and turnover for the entire shift.
• Set schedule; your hours will not be cut.
• Health insurance
• Paid time off and paid holidays
• 401(k) plan
• Life insurance
• Long- and short-term disability
• Pet insurance
• Discounted dental services
• HSA and FSA
• CE reimbursement
• Employee referral program
• EAP services
• Fun events throughout the year
Open to New Graduates!
The job skills required for Hygienist - Full Time - $5,000 Sign On Bonus include CPR etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Hygienist - Full Time - $5,000 Sign On Bonus. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Hygienist - Full Time - $5,000 Sign On Bonus. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Hygienist, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Hygienist for your reference.