You haven't searched anything yet.
SmartHire is hiring a Part Time Executive Assistant for a client in Kirkland. This is for a family owned and operated company in the real estate/home building space. This position is a Part Time, Direct Hire opportunity. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of recent experience as a Executive Assistant, strong computer/technical skills, experience in the real estate industry and a valid WA state driver’s license.
Are you ready to be our next valued Teammate? Here are the ways to apply:
Email: smarthire @smarttalentstaffing.com
Online application: https://hrcenter.ontempworks.com/en/smarttalent
$40-$50 an hour DOE
Medical, Dental Vision and AD&D coverage paid 75% by the company
Monday through Friday 8-5 – as needed 20 hours per week.
May be needed for occasional evenings and weekends but majority will be normal business hours
· Manage Task List with all action-items extracted from meetings, incoming email and verbal instruction, prioritize those action-items and track for timely completion.
· Schedule meetings and appointments as necessary
· Manage Google calendars for travel, meetings and personal appointments.
· Manage and organize computer files.
· Manage and organize emails folders.
· Manage and organize contacts and synchronization among devices.
· Organization of spaces within the Kirkland location as assigned.
· Organization of equipment.
· Work with Office Manager to place orders and troubleshoot devices.
· Provide support and technical assistance for computers, devices, software programs and apps.
· Perform mail and bank runs.
· Run errands per request.
· Transcribe handwritten notes.
· Coordinate events upon request
· Provide support for travel preparation.
· Provide assistance to maintain personal needs and Washington property while President/Owner are travelling.
· Other duties as assigned.
COMPETENCIES & ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
Key Competencies Required
· Minimum 3 years of recent administrative support and personal assistance experience
· Proficient with Mac OS
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
· Proficient in Google Docs
· Tech-savvy and experienced with email programs
· Knowledge of Real Estate terminology
· STRONG preference with someone familiar with driving and docking a boat
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong time management and organizational skills.
· Active listening and strong communication skills.
· Strong sense of professionalism and confidentiality.
· Ability to take a proactive approach to problem solving.
· Ability to multitask.
· Self-motivated and personally driven to succeed.
· Willingness to work longer hours when needed.
Feel you are the right fit? Please submit a resume to smarthire @smarttalentstaffing.com along with your minimum salary requirement. If you have the experience we are looking for we will reach out to schedule an interview!
SmartTalent is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $40.00 - $50.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person
The job skills required for Executive Assistant include Administrative Support, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Listening, Mac OS, Microsoft Office, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Executive Assistant. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Executive Assistant. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Executive Assistant positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As an Executive Assistant, it can be promoted into senior positions as an Executive Assistant IV that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Executive Assistant. You can explore the career advancement for an Executive Assistant below and select your interested title to get hiring information.