READY FOR A CHANGE and NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITY AS A TECHNICIAN?
Turbo Technicians, LLC., a subsidiary of Smart Care Equipment Solutions, is a fast-growing Nationwide service company specializing in Rapid Cook technology. We are currently seeking additional skilled technician in Akron, OH and the surrounding area. Candidates with an aptitude in technical trades and a background in Field service or Restaurant Equipment are preferred. Turbo Technicians is an authorized service agent for TurboChef specializing in repairing all lines of O.E.M. equipment.
JOIN A TEAM THAT SUPPORTS YOUR CAREER GROWTH and ENCOURAGES YOU TO BE THAT BEST AT WHAT YOU ENJOY DOING!!
**$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS**
**Portal to Portal Service**
If you like to help others/CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, Learning New Things and FIXING THINGS - WE WELCOME YOU TO EXPLORE JOINING TURBO TECH!
- Professional, courteous, and motivated to deliver the highest value service.
- Reactive 24-hour service to include equipment troubleshooting and diagnosis, repair, and resolution.
- Perform effective and efficient services to ensure customer satisfaction and product performance including timely repair, Installation, and removal of commercial restaurant equipment, scheduled preventive maintenance, and cleaning.
- Order and schedule delivery of repair parts and maintain inventory.
- Follow company policy to accurately record and complete work orders while maintaining accurate documentation.
- Effective interaction with internal dispatch, management, warehouse, and technician teams.
- Always maintain a professional and clean appearance, while keeping service vehicle clean and neat.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service technical equipment.
- Knowledge of basic electricity; amperage, voltage and resistance, and ability to read basic equipment schematics. Ability to understand, read, and utilize a multimeter.
- Ability to work flexible shifts
- Familiar with basic tools and multimeter
- Basic understanding and skill set of MS Office.
- Valid Driver’s license
- Organizational Skills, Attention to Detail, Sense of urgency in responsiveness
- Ability to Adapt to Workplace Environment & Organizational Change
- Must be reliable, dependable, punctual, maintain good attendance, and conscientious about product performance
- Able to lift and move heavy restaurant equipment when needed
- Health Care Benefits with Full-Time Employment
- Paid Time Off
- Company Vehicle and Fuel card, Repair/Service Tools, Supplies, Cellphone
- Training Provided
- Over Time Opportunities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: On the road