Sila’s goal is to transform the financial landscape by creating an open-access financial network with a stable cryptocurrency at its core. We want to help developers and entrepreneurs bring their fintech ideas to market quicker and easier by incorporating compliant processes and making money programmable.
As Scrum Master, you will facilitate and organize high performing teams in a hybrid “scrum fall” methodology that incorporates traditional and agile development principles. We believe in doing what’s right for each team. In addition, you will coordinate multiple teams, improve processes, shape the direction and delivery of all products, clear roadblocks, and act as a mediator between product engineering and all stakeholders.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead all sprint, scrum activities and communications
- Develop capacity planning, reporting and facilitate the delivery of features, products, and APIs
- Motivate teams, and ensure outcome and scope are understood by multidisciplinary project teams
- Coordinate planning, execution, and completion of phases across different projects
- Collaborate with multiple teams, facilitate discussions, and communicate roadblocks
- Partner with leadership on efficiency, process improvements and other initiatives to improve the quality of product delivery
To be successful in this role, it would help if you have:
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Scrum Master, Delivery Manager, Project Manager, or another traditional and agile-related role
- Demonstrated knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies
- Excellent meeting facilitation, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at various levels of the organization
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and problem-solving mindset
Preferably you will have:
- Previous experience in finance, fintech, banking, or SaaS technology
- Scrum certification or knowledgeable in Scrum practices
As a member of the Sila Team you will:
- Be part of developing and building a whole new financial system making moving money quicker and easier
- Be joining a great and diverse team of experienced and respected professionals
- Play an active role in bringing our customers’ dreams to life and through them serve the financial needs of many underserved populations around the world
In this role, you’ll be eligible for:
- Expected base salary is $95,000 - $125,000 , depending on relevant experience
- Stock options and benefits package including health care, retirement, paid company holidays, and responsible “unlimited” time off
Sila Core Values:
- Accountability – We hold each other to the highest standards to ensure quality in ourselves and our products.
- Teamwork – We support each other to succeed as a team; we are collaborative and help each other develop.
- Fearless – We take calculated risks and we are not afraid to learn from setbacks and failures.
- Respect - We treat every team member with respect and welcome differing viewpoints. No mean-spirited, selfish, or condescending behavior allowed.
- Integrity – We are honest and forthright about who we are. We admit our mistakes; we live our values.
- Fun – We are serious about injecting humor, play, and joy into our daily work.
Job Type: Full-time
This position is based in the United States remotely, or from our headquarters in Portland, OR. International applicants are not being accepted at this time.
Sila is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sila does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship status, national origin, veteran status, uniformed service member status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.