Full Time Home Health Certified Nursing Assistant
Monday - Friday, 8AM-5PM
Signature Healthcare at Home
834 South Front Street
Central Point, Oregon 97502
The qualified candidate must have reliable transportation, able to self schedule patient visits timely, communicate with care teams frequently during the day via email, text and phone calls. Cell phone and mileage reimbursement offered.
- Flexible work schedules: PRN, Part-Time or Full-Time, 8 hour day shifts available, weekends off, 30-to-40-hour work week, benefits offered for Part-Time and Full-Time employment.
- Learning opportunities: MedBridge Account, many learning opportunities available for PRN, Part-Time and Full-Time employees
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, Life/Disability Insurance, Voluntary Benefits, up to 4 weeks of PTO, 6 paid holidays, mileage reimbursement, cell phone/wireless keyboard, employee referral bonus, continuing education, and higher education reimbursement program.
Please apply online for this position here: https://signature-careers.com
The Home Health Certified Nursing Assistant/CNA provides quality, supportive care to assigned clients, assisting them toward optimal independence by providing personal care, light housekeeping and specified nursing tasks in their place of residence.
- Make home visits to provide or assist with personal hygiene including bathing, toileting, dressing, skin and nail care, and oral and personal hygiene.
- Perform simple procedures assigned such as ambulation and exercise, household services, and assistance with medications.
- Report changes in the patient’s condition and needs, and complete appropriate records the day of service.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a CNA in this state.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Good communication skills and sensitivity to the needs and experiences of others.
- Good observation, reporting, and documenting skills.
- Ability to maintain a clean, safe, and healthy environment.
- Knowledge of basic infection control procedures.
- Knowledge of basic nutrition and fluid intake, including food preparation techniques.
- Ability to read and record temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration.
- Knowledge of basic elements of body functioning and changes in body function.
- Ability to recognize emergencies and knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Understanding of the physical, emotional, and developmental needs of and ways to work with the populations served in Home Health.
- Knowledge of appropriate and safe techniques in personal hygiene and grooming.
Please apply on line for this position here: https://signature-careers.com
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Signature Healthcare at Home E: email@example.comC: 503-756-5453
Signature Healthcare at Home is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.