We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, and personable physical therapist with great communication skills, team player, professional and reliable.
• Start date: 10/01/2022
• Shift: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
• Pay: Depending on experience. Discussed at interview.
• Bachelor's degree and 2 years of experience, or equivalent
• Active License
• Ability to build rapport with mature patients
• Strong manual therapy skills
• Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously
• Strong communication skills
• Covid vaccine card
• Ability to pass a Background check and drug screening
• TB Screen/Chest X-Ray/QuantiFERON
• Ability to evaluate, design, implement, and interpret a physical therapy treatment program to aid patient recovery and achieve the optimal physical potential for the patient.
• Ability to perform direct patient care to address physical problems to improve mobility, relieve pain, and prevent or limit physical disabilities.
• Personal attention and progressive restorative therapy to achieve highest level of recovery and function
• Consult with patients, listen to patients, observe their physical condition and symptoms and review their medical history and referrals from doctors.
• Teach therapeutic exercises, techniques and stretches to improve condition.
• Use hands-on therapy such as massage to ease patients’ pain and provide stimulation to promote healing.
• Maintain patient records by keeping track of goals and progress while adapting treatment plans accordingly.
• Advise patients and their families on in-home treatment options and what to expect from the recovery process.
• Compassion and empathy for patients.
• Physical stamina to lift patients and spend long hours standing and modeling exercises.
• Interpersonal skills to build positive relationships with patients and motivate them.
• Assist other facility staff members as needed to provide care and create a clean, orderly and effective environment for rehabilitation and physical therapy.