We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, and personable PERMANENT physical therapist assistant with great communication skills, team player, professional and reliable.
• Get paid the next business day- Access $ when needed
• Immediate start after credential verification/background check
• Secure site to upload credentials for verification
• Holiday promotional contests
• 24/7 Support Service
• Equal Opportunity employer
• Start date of contract: 10/01/2022
• Shift: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
• 1 years of experience, or equivalent
• Active License
• Ability to build rapport with mature patients
• Strong manual therapy skills
• Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously
• Strong communication skills
• Must have Covid vaccine card and Covid Test
• Ability to pass background check and drug screening
• TB Screen/Chest X-Ray/QuantiFERON
• Flu vaccine
• Ability to closely interact with PTs and rest of Department.
• Ability to evaluate and interpret a physical therapy treatment program to aid patient recovery and achieve the optimal physical potential.
• Ability to perform direct patient care to address physical problems to improve mobility, relieve pain, and prevent or limit physical disabilities.
• Personal attention to achieve highest level of recovery and function
• Perform therapeutic exercises, techniques and stretches to improve condition.
• Use hands-on therapy such as massage to ease patients’ pain and provide stimulation to promote healing.
• Maintain patient records by keeping track of goals and progress while adapting treatment plans accordingly.
• Compassion and empathy for patients.
• Physical stamina to lift patients and spend long hours standing and modeling exercises.
• Interpersonal skills to build positive relationships with patients and motivate them.
• Assist other facility staff members as needed to provide care and create a clean, orderly and effective environment for rehabilitation and physical therapy.
The job skills required for Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) include physical therapy, Communication Skills, Self motivated etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA). That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA). Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.