Excellent service is a tradition at the Sheraton Music City Hotel. Our facility has 410 rooms and 32,000 square feet of centralized and elegant meeting space. We have been the winner of 10 consecutive “Gold Key Awards” for meeting excellence from Meetings & Conventions magazine and have recently undergone an extensive renovation. With dedicated associates, we are poised to exceed our guest’s every need. Why work at Sheraton Music City? We are a fun, energetic and enthusiastic team that has a passion for delivering outstanding service. Our associates enjoy free parking, complimentary meals, incentives for exemplary performance, and much more. Do you want to become a part of this excellent team and have fun at work? If you answered YES then apply now to join our Sheraton Music City Hotel family. Don't meet every single requirement of this job? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At HEI we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to still send in your information. You may be the perfect candidate for this or for other roles within our organization! We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.
Lead all operational managers to success on daily, weekly, monthly and annual action plans related to property strategic plan. Act as General Manager in his/her absence when necessary.
- Lead all operational managers to success on daily, weekly, monthly and annual action plans related to property strategic plan.
- Plan, organize, facilitate, attend, and/or participate in various hotel and departmental meetings. Ensure compliance of brand standard operating procedures and policies.
- Develop and manage execution of Rooms/Food and Beverage division budgets and revenue forecasts. Develop and implement controls for expense management, such as utilizing labor management tools.
- Interview, hire, train, develop, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate of staff members.
- As a member of the Executive Committee for the property, the Assistant General Manager is expected to help create and execute the financial objectives of the hotel.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of management experience, preferably in both Rooms and FandB.
- Computer literacy and financial management required.
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans, security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations, preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and long-range planning.
- Able to resolve guest, supervisor and associate conflicts.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.