This role sits within the Project Management Team, reporting to the International Digital Delivery Manager; responsible for leading projects from start to finish across D2C for UK and EU.
This role will require you to be a proactive self-starter, able to collaborate closely with Project Teams Globally and D2C Teams across the UK and EU.
SharkNinja Is committed to safeguarding the privacy of individuals. Our Data Privacy Statement outlines how we will process your personal data when you apply for a role at SharkNinja or are engaged in services with one of our entities; https://www.sharkninja.com/employment-privacy-notice/
SharkNinja operates Preferred Supplier (PS) arrangements for all permanent, contract and temporary recruitment across all UK functions. As such, we would ask that agencies refrain from making contact with any of our SharkNinja colleagues and that no CVs are submitted to staff across the Business. Any unsolicited CVs and/or communications will reflect unfavourably on any potential opportunities for your agency. Any CVs will be sent at your own risk and will be interpreted as ‘gifts’ and we will reserve the right to engage with candidates directly having not, in any way, entered into your company’s Terms and Conditions of Contract. If you would like to be considered for Preferred Supplier status, please send a brief introduction to your business to llee@Sharkninja.com, clearly stating in the header of your email your company name and the discipline(s) that you specialise in. Your email will then be kept on file for consideration should we review our incumbent Preferred Suppliers. Thank you for your interest and co-operation.
YOUR ROLE in DIVERSIFYING
· As a corporate citizen, learn and support SharkNinja’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategy
· Demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion through continuous development, modeling inclusive behaviors, and proactively managing bias
· Explore SharkNinja’s DEI Groups or volunteer to serve on committees that organize diversity-related events and activities
· Participate in employee engagement surveys and respond as openly and honestly as possible
· Become culturally competent; take the time to learn about different cultures, races, religions, and backgrounds represented by your colleagues
· Ensure equitable experiences, strengthen inclusion acumen, and promote a culture of inclusivity and belonging that embraces the contributions of all team members
YOUR ROLE in leading our SUCCESS DRIVERS & representing our UNIQUE MINDSET
· Lead us to be “RARELY SATISFIED”
· Make things better each day; “PROGRESS OVER PERFECTION”
· Use your knowledge of our consumer, understand that “DETAILS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE”
· Deliver something great; “WINNING IS A TEAM SPORT”
· Be clear and honest, “COMMUNICATING FOR IMPACT”
At SharkNinja, our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world! We work very hard to provide our consumers with high quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation, and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to build the next big thing and develop while they do. At SharkNinja, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is vital to our global success. Valuing each unique voice and blending all of our diverse skills strengthens SharkNinja’s innovation every day. We support ALL of our associates in bringing their authentic selves to work, making an impact, and having the opportunity for career acceleration. With help from our leadership, associates, and our community, we aim to have equity be a key component of the SharkNinja DNA.