Overview/ Job Responsibilities
- Enter data into SPIDER and maintain proficiency with the current government suite of tools as functionality is changed or added during performance of the task order;
- Update and maintain SPIDER MILCON Tracking Number (TN) data for all Program/MILCON projects, as required, in accordance with SIPH v4.1;
- Monitor and remain current on project/program details that impact SPIDER data. Coordinate with Project Engineers to maintain Plan of Actions & Milestones (POA&M) deliverables within SPIDER to progress to the final installation phases, and brief shortfalls or shifts (rt/lft) to NIWC GCM PM for purposes of ensuring installation plan(s) are executable;
- Support the preparation and maintenance of documents as required per the SIPH and Fleet Readiness Certification Board (FRCB);
- Maintain working knowledge of documents, directives, and instructions that govern MILCON processes, and provide recommendations for changes and/or improvements;
- Support the Program in responding to information requests and data calls, to include preparing clear and accurate reports, as required;
- Assist in Program/MILCON peer review and tech-writing, as required, to include identifying and fixing error in content, and formatting GCM documents for purposes of ensuring consistency of GCM documentation;
- Perform peer reviews in accordance with GCM QA Management Plan that produces documentation that is consistent in format, organization, and content, and comply with SIPH and program plans;
- Current Final Secret clearance;
- Master’s degree in logistics, program management, engineering, or other related technical discipline from anaccredited college or university or five (5) years’ of experience with Government contract/task management relevantto ashore C4I modernization;
- Project Management Certification (PMP); and
- Two (2) years’ experience in support of a MILCON projects.
About Sev1Tech LLC
Founded in 2010, Sev1Tech provides IT, engineering, and program management solutions delivery. Sev1Tech focuses on providing program and IT support services to critical missions across Federal and Commercial Clients. Our Mission is to Build better companies. Enable better government. Protect our nation. Build better humans across the country.
Join the Sev1Tech family where you can achieve great accomplishments while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at: https://www.sev1tech.com/careers/current-openings/#/ #joinSev1tech
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sev1Tech is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
About Sev1tech Llc
Sev1Tech is an IT service management company that provides modernization, cybersecurity and program management solutions for government agencies.
The following is the career advancement route for Program Manager 3 positions,
which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Program Manager 3,
it can be promoted into senior positions as a Project Manager Sr. - Construction that are expected to
handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary
Program Manager 3. You can explore the career advancement for a Program Manager 3 below
and select your interested title to get hiring information.