SERVPRO of South Tampa is hiring an Administrative Assistant!
SERVPRO of South Tampa offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Career progression
- Professional development
As an Administrative Assistant, you would be asked to assist office teammates and all customers by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone and e-mail, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
- Perform fundamental daily administrative tasks to assist the office team
- Coordinate crew and job scheduling
- Perform detailed and accurate data entry
- Assist other departments, as needed
- High school diploma/GED (preferred)
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
This is a role in a fast-paced office environment. Some filing is required which would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bending or standing as necessary. Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Each SERVPRO® Franchise is Independently Owned and Operated.
All employees of a SERVPRO Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated Servpro Franchise. Servpro Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of or under the supervision or control of Servpro Industries, LLC or Servpro Franchisor, LLC (the Franchisor), in any manner whatsoever. All Sample Forms provided by Servpro Industries to Servpro Franchises should be reviewed and approved by the Franchise’s attorney for compliance with Federal, State and Local laws. All Sample Forms are provided for informational purposes and Servpro Franchises may choose whether or not to use them.