Serenity Summit New England is owned and operated by Delphi Behavioral Health Group, a network of mental health and addiction treatment centers across the country. We are fully committed to Delphi’s mission of bringing a new standard of quality to the addiction treatment industry in the United States. From utilizing the best clinical methods and modalities to staffing our facilities with fully licensed and uniquely compassionate clinical and medical professionals, Delphi is dedicated to making a lasting difference in its clients.
Serenity Summit New England team members enjoy the advantages of serving clients in a progressive, interactive and innovative environment while accessing generous benefits offered by an established and substantial organization. We are a community of caregivers sharing the common goal of recovery. As an integral part of the team which provides the road to healing and wellness to our clients and families, you will be the change you want to see.
The Case Manager responsible for the coordination of admissions, case management, and discharge services within a substance abuse facility that provides Addiction Treatment Services or Clinical Stabilization Services. The Case Manager completes assessments, insurance and FMLA documents and provides discharge and aftercare services. The Case Manager Coordinator communicates with law enforcement and probation, employers, and government agencies on behalf of the client and builds relationships with community partners to provide clients with referral and linkage to community resources. The Case Manager acts as a liaison between the multidisciplinary team and other departments, families and other outside agencies to advocate for the client and remove barriers to care.
Why Join Our Team?
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Assists patients to obtain needed services by providing
• Coordinates admissions and case management services
• Provides orientation services to acclimate client to milieu
• Performs behavioral interviews toward the completion of the Admissions and Case Management Assessments
• Facilitates discharge and after care services with guidance from the clinical team
• Provides assistance with filing for disability, food stamps, FMLA and other services
• Communicates with attorney’s, probation and parole officers, employers and other entities
• Assists with ACA/AMA (Against Clinical/Medical Advice) blocking and client management
• Liaises with the on-site multi-disciplinary team, as well as the Utilization Review Team, Business Development and other departments
• Participates in case staffing and reports concerns
• Participates in staff and department meetings as pertinent to job function and responsibilities
• Documents all counseling and education services, assessments, referrals and follow-up in the client's clinical record (EMR).
• Coordinates transportation when necessary
• Positively promotes Serenity at Summit to prospective patients and employees
• Work experience in a client care or similar position
• Bachelor’s degree in mental health or related field preferred
• Experience working in the substance abuse treatment field preferred
• Working knowledge of payment options including insurance, deductibles and self-pay for treatment programs preferred