$2,500 Signing Bonus after the successful completion of 90 days.
Summary: The Product Coordinator will be supporting a product portfolio or subset of products by working closely with the PLM team on assigned projects. They must be able to effectively collaborate and communicate with all departments of the company including sales, operations, engineering, marketing, and manufacturing, to meet company expectations and help satisfy internal/external customer needs. Expected to communicate results to the Product Management Team by providing suggestions on how to improve current product set.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Proactively work on supporting assigned products.
· Provide marketing with information for promoting products such as catalogs, flyer, and spec sheet, etc. to aid in sales activities.
· Understanding of product line strategy and company expectation.
· Support Trade Shows, Webinars, and other activities by working with the Marketing Team to prepare presentations, samples, and related collateral.
· Attend and participate in industry events as assigned.
· Assist in developing new products and bringing new products to market.
Interpersonal Communication Skills Leadership Skills
Decision Making Skills Presentations
Project Management Time Management
Customer Relations Professionalism
· College, technical degree, or equivalent working experience
· Entry Level exposure in fiber optics or related technologies
· Experience in Program, Project, or Product management helpful
· Flexibility in working hours
· Proficient with MS Office
· Ability to travel to trade shows and industry events as needed
The job skills required for Product Coordinator - $2,500 Signing Bonus include Presentation, Product Management, Leadership, Project Management etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Product Coordinator - $2,500 Signing Bonus. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Product Coordinator - $2,500 Signing Bonus. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.