About Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood is the flagship casino resort of Hard Rock International, owned by the Seminole Tribe of Florida. This world-renowned entertainment, gaming and hospitality destination unveiled a $1.5 billion expansion on Oct. 24, 2019. New offerings include 638 upscale guestrooms in the first-ever Guitar Hotel, 168 luxury guestrooms and unique swim-up suites in the adjacent Oasis Tower at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood, and 465 newly redesigned guestrooms in Hard Rock Hotel for a combined room count of 1,271 throughout the resort. Additional amenities include the lush, “Bora Bora” style lagoon with private cabanas and butler service; a 42,000 square-foot Rock Spa® & Salon; a 13.5-acre recreational water experience for swimming, kayaking and paddle boarding; 19 dining outlets and 20 bars and lounges; an expansive gaming floor with 3,100 slots, 195 table games and a 45-table poker room; 120,000 square feet of premier meeting and convention space including a 38,000 square-foot, carpeted exhibition hall; and a 26,000 square-foot retail promenade. The highly anticipated Hard Rock Live entertainment venue with a 7,000-person capacity, will showcase A-list entertainers, comedy acts, Broadway performances, sporting events and live broadcast productions. The integrated resort is located on 87 acres of the Hollywood Seminole Reservation along State Road 7 (U.S. Highway 441), and is 10 minutes from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport and 30 minutes from downtown Miami and Miami International Airport. For more information, visit us online at www.seminolehardrockhollywood.com, call 800-937-0010 or follow us: Facebook: SeminoleHardRockHollywood, Twitter: @HardRockHolly, Instagram: @HardRockHolly.
Benefits & Perks:
We offer rockin' benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurances, 401K, Paid time off, Annual Bonus Opportunity & much more! Please visit http://www.gotoworkhappy.com/benefits to see our full list of benefits!
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the Seminole Gaming Vendor Registration process for all artists, promoters, and agencies that Hard Rock Live contracts with
- Manages all administrative pieces of the artist/show contracting procedure
- Handle the Certificate of Insurance approval process
- Works with Artists/Tours to arrange for hotel rooms, ground transportation, security escorts, and any other functions of logistics for the artist’s team
- Works with the Box Office team to facilitate the show confirmation process – this includes populating and distributing the show confirmation sheets to all property stakeholders
- Serves as the main point of contact for the property marketing team – coordinates distribution of assets, show social coverage, occasionally posts directly to property social channels
- Manage buildout and execution of proprietary venue booking software – this will serve as the main project management tool for all aspects of the Hard Rock Live function
- Handle high profile, high risk issues with finesse and determine appropriate course of action.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with the concert industry and community leaders
- Develop department members’ knowledge and skills through education, training, coaching, counseling, etc.
- Oversee compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Entertainment/Sports Management, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 4 years of experience within Entertainment, Venue Management, Marketing, or related field.
- Strong organization skills a must. Detail-oriented and multi-task during high-stress situations.
- Able to meet short-notice deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge and passion for media relations practice and social media strategy.
- Able to manage high impact and critical communications situations.
- Strong working knowledge of local, regional and national media industry.
- Demonstrated professional, effective writing skills and polished verbal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.