Security Guard - Exit Gate - Full Time & Part Time
$19.00/HR - 3rd Shift Available!
We are building a best-in-class security team and are seeking top talent to join us in this effort. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workforce. Our integrity radiates through in our daily work practices as we work to embrace the knowledge, unique perspectives, and qualities each team member brings to work each day. Be part of a company that strives for the highest standards. Our team of outstanding professionals are focused on performance, leadership, safety, and security.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who can provide security, maintain safety, and loss prevention by monitoring, observing, reporting, and taking appropriate action when necessary or directed by a supervisor.
Be part of something remarkable and join the Securitas team today!!
Apply Online: https://ekaw.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX=
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance, plus 401K options
- Paid Time Off
- Weekly Pay
- Discounts (Retail, Phone Plans, Rentals, & many more)
- Paid Training
- Free Uniforms
- Doggy & Kitty Daycare Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program & so much more!
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Basic computer skills needed
- Provide 5 star customer service to our clients
- Surveillance skills a plus
- Must be reliable, dependable, and have a strong work ethic
- Conflict resolution and de-escalation skills a plus
- Must have the ability to be objective
- Must have a strong grasp of appropriate and professional verbal / written communication
- All candidates must be able to pass a drug test and background check
Securitas employees come from all walks of life, bringing with them a variety of distinctive skills and perspectives. United through our common purpose, we provide the security needed to safeguard our clients' assets and people. Our core values - Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness - are represented by the three red dots in the Securitas logo. If you live by these values, we're looking for you to join the Securitas team.
About the Team
Our Company Mission:
Securitas' mission is to protect homes, workplaces, and communities by providing the security services they need to protect their assets, safeguard their people, and maintain their ability to generate profits.
Securitas' core values - Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness - are the foundation for our employees to build trust with customers, colleagues, and the surrounding community.
Securitas employees are honest and trusted by customers to safeguard their premises and valuables. We don't compromise on integrity and create an open forum for our employees and customers to voice opinions, report improprieties, and share information.
Seeing, hearing, and evaluating. A Securitas employee is always attentive and often notices things that others don't. Their vigilance is necessary in order to be aware of potential risks or incidents that may take place on our customers' premises.
As part of an on-going effort to ensure safety, Securitas employees are always ready to help if an incident occurs that requires intervention regardless of whether or not it is directly related to their job.