Seasons is a comprehensive Behavioral Health Center offering broad range of psychiatric and behavioral health services to communities in Northwest Iowa. As the largest behavioral health provider in Northwest Iowa, we are committed to providing Innovative, Impactful, and Influencing services to the communities we serve. Be part of that difference - join our team today!
We are currently seeking a full-time School Based Therapist to join our team at the North Union School District in Armstrong, IA and Swea City, IA .
The School-Based Therapist will:
- Diagnose and treat children suffering from mental, emotional, or behavioral health challenges
- Complete individual or group counseling to assist children in overcoming challenges, adjusting to life, and making changes
- Guide children in their personal growth and skill development
- Counsel and collaborate with family members and school staff to assist in understanding, dealing with, and supporting their children's needs
- Apply evidence-based practices and interventions
- A Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy is required
- Must have an active Iowa license or be eligible to acquire one (LMHC, LMSW, LISW or LMFT preferred)
- Experience working with children with behavioral health needs is preferred
$5000 Sign On Bonus Available!
For more information, please visit us as www.seasonscenter.org or contact our human resources department at 800-242-5101.
Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits available to all eligible employees are available at the bottom of the careers tab at www.seasonscenter.org.