The primary responsibility of the Showroom Assistant to provide excellent customer service to our customers and to be knowledgeable in all product lines carried by Salon Services. Assistants are to help the coordinator with all tasks relevant to the showrooms, including, but not limited to: maintaining and achieving sales goals, maintaining inventory accuracy by following procedures, and assisting in all merchandising projects to maintain the freshness and appearance of the showroom.
Territory: Showroom location
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
• always be available to help assist customers.
o Engaging with customers to make them feel welcome and comfortable in the showroom.
o Adhere to all Attendance Policies and have availability for designated schedule assigned by Showroom Regional Manager.
• Assist in sales and inventory goal attainment through excellent customer service and support.
o Continually cross-promote and up-sell products to increase our average sale per client which is determined by Showroom Coordinator.
o Provide a consistent high level of client service to all internal and external customers with a goal of 0 customer complaints.
o Assist in outbound customer relationships by conducting outbound calls, sending or emailing thank you notes, and inviting customers to events and education.
o Promotions & Merchandising materials are to be put up and taken down in a timely manner at the beginning and end of promotional periods.
o Must keep updated on current specials and promotions to assist customers.
o Inventory to be continually fronted and faced and restocked throughout the day.
• Function as the primary receiver of inventory transfers.
o Adherence to all Inventory controls set forth by Salon Services.
o Freight must be received within same day of receipt, following all receiving guidelines.
• Performing as the primary ‘cashier’ for clients according to company policy and guidelines in a very efficient and friendly manner, to allow the coordinator to stay on the floor and sell.
o Balance till correctly each night and research any discrepancies.
• Continuously maintain a clean and presentable environment within SSS.
• Complete and submit all required paperwork in accurate and timely manner.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Attend required company functions.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Work within all set guidelines, policies, and procedures set forth by Salon Services.
• A professional image and behavior must always be maintained.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated in a clear, concise, accurate, timely and professional manner
• Ability to follow instructions with a positive attitude
• Experience working with customers and broad range of audiences
• Computer competence (previous experience) and average office skills
• Detail orientation, record keeping, and virtually error free accuracy. Comfortable working with numbers, able to apply basic mathematical concepts such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing
• Comfort level working and presenting in front of a group of peers
• Stand and/or sit continuously to perform job functions for a full shift
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
The job skills required for Store Assistant-Part Time include Customer Service, Merchandising, Written Communication, Promotion, Responsibility, Inventory Control etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Store Assistant-Part Time. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Store Assistant-Part Time. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Store Assistant, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Store Assistant for your reference.