Would you like to work for a company that puts their employees first? RGA is that company. Our mission is
Protect, Strengthen, and Grow our ESOP
by first serving our shareholders so we can then service our customers
to reward loyal Employee-Owners and ensure future prosperity
Our Shareholders are our EMPLOYEES! Here you can leverage your current skills and learn new ones to help you advance within the company. You will earn great pay and bonuses with full benefits in a welcoming, laid-back work environment. Best of all, imagine being able to become an employee owner! With the incredible Employee Stock Ownership Program here, you become a part owner and set yourself up for financial success long term!
Some of the benefits to you:
- ESOP Company - This is a rare perk! What is ESOP? Employee Stock Ownership Program: This means that employees are given stock ownership in the company. Set yourself up for a comfortable retirement and watch your savings grow year after year!
- Competitive starting pay - depending on experience. Overtime and install bonuses available!
- Full benefits - Including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k, paid time off, paid holidays and more.
- Learning opportunities - This is a great opportunity to add to your skills and increase your value as an employee.
- Advancement - If you are willing and capable, there is no ceiling on the growth opportunities available to you here. We prefer to promote from within - many of the branch managers started out in shop roles!
- Open door policy - This is a laid-back and welcoming atmosphere where managers actually want to hear your feedback and ideas. Whether it's personal or work related, management is here to listen.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
If you're Mechanically Inclined, we want to hear from you! Fabrication experience is a huge plus!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize hand, measuring and cutting tools such as but not limited to tape measures and common mechanic's tools
- Utilize shop equipment such as a die press, belt slitter and automated coupling equipment
- Fabricate hose assemblies, gaskets, and conveyor and drive belting in accordance with appropriate directives
- Conduct warehouse inventory as directed by warehouse foreman
- Operate warehouse forklift to move and store material and/or products
- Operate motor vehicle to distribute products to customers
- Conducts general housekeeping in accordance with applicable OSHA regulation
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Regular and reliable attendance required
- Follow directions of supervisors and trainers
- Follow directions of RGA policies and procedures
Education and Experience
Preferred: High School Diploma or equivalent
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
Must have a valid, active Driver's License with an insurable driving record
Must pass a hair follicle drug test upon hire.