Roundhouse is a Property Management Company that is putting humanity back into multi-family housing. After beginning in 2008 with a single condominium purchase, Roundhouse has expanded our portfolio to over 5,000 apartment homes in several markets throughout the Western United States and we need quality candidates for our growing company!
Today, Roundhouse focuses exclusively on providing high-quality housing options in emerging cities. In order to deliver superior experiences to our employees and residents, we have built a fully integrated team that spans the construction, property management, and design disciplines.
We build and operate our portfolio with a long-term focus and are currently seeking a leader to join our amazing team! A qualified candidate will have a positive attitude, organizational skills, time management skills, and be looking for a long-term career in a growing industry.
The schedule will likely be Monday - Friday
Salary Range: $21.00 - $24.00
Your management responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing general and functional support to the Community Manager and Leasing team. Acting as a representative for the Community Manager in an absence as dictated by Regional Manager.
- Overseeing one or more team members while fostering a positive, supportive and productive work environment.
- Recruit, train, and motivate the onsite team, to ensure employee retention.
- Ensure all community goals are being met including but not limited to; occupancy, resident retention, marketing audits, budgeted income and expenses, renovations, capital projects, renovations, and deferred maintenance.
- Work to exceed revenue goals with guidance from the Community Manager.
- Maintain the delinquency and bad debt recovery as dictated by the community goals set forth by the ownership group.
- Must be proactive in finding and correcting issues within the team and the community.
- Ability to receive criticism in a professional and constructive manner.
- Must be flexible when needed and contribute to a positive and supportive team environment.
- Pre-employment background and drug testing may be required.
Your operational responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitor community daily to ensure all areas are up to par. These areas include parking lots, mailbox, model units, common area amenities, and Leasing Offices.
- Ensure income is being collected and posted in a timely manner and in accordance to lease agreements and company policy. Make sure past due collections and rents are being processed.
- Complete reporting by expected deadlines and as requested by the Community Manager and/or Corporate team.
- Process all invoices, rent demand letters, small balance letters, lease renewals, final account statements, and any other processes as dictated by your Supervisor.
- Complete weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly inspections, and audits as dictated by the Community Manager.
- Complete marketing requirements as dictated by company policy and notify Supervisors of any upcoming marketing opportunities in your region.
- Assist the Leasing team with tours, phone calls, marketing, resident events, and other customer service tasks as necessary.
- Create and distribute a community newsletter monthly.
- Maintain marketing sites and ensure up-to-date information and rates are being displayed.
- Ensure that all traffic and prospects are being entered into software properly and reported correctly when requested.
- Maintain a resident retention program in accordance with company lease renewal goals.
- Ensure that your community is adhering to city and state laws regarding resident screening, resident relations, general community operations, and marketing standards.
- Ensure all company required training is being completed and Fair Housing laws are being followed by all team members.
- Keep an accurate and complete market survey according to company policy and shop competitors at least 1 time yearly to collect data.
- Assist in training when necessary or requested by the Community Manager.
- Review and approve all applicant requirements have been met prior to move in.
- Assist Community Manager in obtaining bids for capital projects and ensuring that insurance and contract requirements are being met.
- Assist Community Manager in review of quarterly financials and budget preparation.
- Conduct vacant ready walks on all units marked ‘ready for move in’ prior to showing to prospective residents.
- Make sure that all resident/renewal follow-up procedures are being met in accordance with company policy.
- Work with the onsite team to minimize turn and renovation time.
- Make sure all community software is being utilized proficiently as dictated by company policy and guidelines.
Attributes of a Strong Candidate:
- A minimum of two years of sales experience required
- A minimum of one year of experience in onsite multi-family housing preferred
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Strong desire to lead in your role and the local community
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience with property management software preferred (Yardi Voyager, OneSite, RealPage, RentCafe, etc.)
Hiring is done without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. If you need special accommodations, please contact Human Resources at (208) 519-5012.