Rogers Animal Hospital (RAH) is looking for a dependable kennel assistant to add to our staff. A LOVE of animals and a strong work ethic is needed for this position. RAH is a full-service mixed animal veterinary clinic located in Corsicana TX. Our team is comprised of individuals that possess the following qualities:
• Hardworking & Dependable
• LOVE and COMPASSION for animals.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
• Caring for both dogs/cats in an enclosed kennel/cage system.
• Exercising dogs on a daily basis.
• Cleaning and removal of solid/liquid waste from animal enclosures
• Ability to operate a hose, scrub brush, and squeegee to clean kennels.
• Ability to lift feed bags, and dogs on occasion, up to 45lbs unassisted.
• Ability to safely be around mixed animals without fear.
• Sweeping and moping of clinic floors.
• Removal of trash from receptacles.
• Ability to work early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to work unsupervised and alone.
The job skills required for Kennel Technician include veterinary, Work ethic etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Kennel Technician. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Kennel Technician. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Kennel Technician, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Kennel Technician for your reference.