Do you believe in Safety and Excellent Customer Service? Is building long-term success with a stable and reputable company important to you?
Roberts Oxygen a leading distributor of industrial, medical, and specialty gases and related equipment has the position for you. We are actively seeking a dedicated and committed Fill Room Operator for our Collingdale, PA location.
Are you a Match?
The ideal Fill Room Operator candidate will have proven experience providing accurate and safe maintenance, analysis, inspection and filling of compressed and liquefied cylinder gas products. Responsibilities and requirements may include but are not limited to:
- Handle, maneuver, load, unload and organize high pressure, cryogenic cylinders and dry ice containers.
- Monitor full cylinder stock inventory levels; order and plan accordingly.
- Perform detailed and specific cylinder and container inspection and preparation.
- Consistently perform required testing, analysis, and requalification of cylinders.
- Ensure acceptable cylinder and container appearance through proper inspection of label, paint, container integrity and overall appearance.
- Safely operate cylinder filling and dry ice production equipment, maintenance analysis and mechanical loading (forklifts, handcarts, pallet jacks) equipment.
- Commit to high performance through outstanding attendance and overall dependable work habits.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures as well as local, state and federal regulations and laws.
- Demonstrate basic mathematical aptitude and function.
- Non-sedentary, repetitive physical handling of cylinders and other objects.
- Ability to lift 100 pounds.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Class A or B CDL or ability to obtain preferred.
- Ability to obtain hazmat, tanker and air brake endorsements is preferred.
- Excellent driving record and if selected, ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
What’s in it for you?
At Roberts Oxygen, we offer our Employees a positive, respectful, and customer service oriented work environment with opportunities for training and development, excellent pay, bonus opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Be a part of Roberts Oxygen.
Roberts Oxygen is recognized as an exceptional service oriented independent distributor from Pennsylvania to Florida with 54 locations serving 10 states. Roberts Oxygen is a premier distributor of cryogenics and compressed gases and related equipment. We are proud to provide helpful and effective response to our customers’ needs and concerns while maintaining a strong commitment to providing products and services of the highest quality; striving to build lasting and rewarding relationships with our customers.
Roberts Oxygen is an equal opportunity employer.