Do you believe in Safety and Excellent Customer Service? Do you enjoy driving and daily interaction with customers? Is building long-term success with a stable and reputable company important to you?
Roberts Oxygen a leading distributor of industrial, medical, and specialty gases and related equipment has the Driver position for you. We are actively seeking a dedicated and committed CDL Driver for our Charlotte, NC area.
What’s in it for you?
At Roberts Oxygen, we offer TOP Industry hourly wages; our new employees are reviewed every 90 days during their first year for wage increase and bonus opportunities are quarterly. We offer excellent benefits to include low monthly medical premiums, no medical co-pays, and low out of pocket deductibles. Employees participate in the Company Profit Sharing program and have a 401K program available to them. Roberts Oxygen has a growth and customer service oriented work environment with opportunities for training and development and career advancement.
Are you a Match?
The ideal CDL Driver candidate will have proven experience providing timely, accurate, and safe deliveries of cylinders and hard goods. Responsibilities and requirements will include but are not limited to:
- Safely operate company truck and equipment.
- Read maps and selects best route to reach address delivery location.
- Handle, maneuver, load, and organize high pressure and cryogenic cylinders and palletized hard goods on trucks and trailers.
- Handheld computers are used for conducting customer transaction paperwork as well as compliance needs. Adhere to company policies and procedures as well as local, state and federal regulations and laws.
- Represent the company and proactively builds customer relationships through excellent and appropriate customer interactions.
- Class A or B CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsements.
- Ability to lift 100lbs.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Excellent driving record and if selected, ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Be a part of Roberts Oxygen.
Roberts Oxygen is recognized as an exceptional service oriented independent distributor from Pennsylvania to Florida with 54 locations, serving 9 states. Roberts Oxygen is a premier distributor of gases and related equipment. We are proud to provide helpful and effective response to our customers’ needs and concerns while maintaining a strong commitment to providing products and services of the highest quality; striving to build lasting and rewarding relationships with our customers.
Roberts Oxygen is an equal opportunity employer.