First and foremost, the ideal candidate leads with an ROI and data-driven insights mindset! Secondly, the position demands a results-oriented approach, with a proven track-record of successfully developing and scaling digital marketing programs for an ecommerce business. The Digital Marketing Manager plays a pivotal role in conducting and promoting digital campaigns to grow brand awareness digitally while supporting (RG’s omni channel) business vision. Here are more specifics:
- Plan and direct marketing campaigns with an outsourced agency and coordinate all creative assets needed for execution for: affiliate, paid search/social, retargeting and others.
- Allocate marketing investments in line with budget and channel’s growth targets
- Track the website traffic flow from digital marketing traffic sources
- Implement and analyze performance metrics: Measure and assess goals using ROAS while providing internal reports for regular tracking and optimization opportunities
- Execute new and creative collaborations among technologies and advertising platforms—what’s new and next to capture new eyes on the brand?
- Approach the digital marketing channel from an omni understanding while driving traffic to the brands’ flagship digital channel for Avirex and Robert Graham.
- The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing the program’s level of sophistication strategically, operationally, and technologically.
- Manage affiliate, paid search and social, and retargeting programs to maximize revenue growth and profitability across ecommerce and bricks and mortar stores sales channels
- Function as the end-to-end owner for all aspects of the digital marketing programs, from creative ideation to post-analysis
- Partner with internal and external partners to cohesively integrate digital marketing touchpoints with other marketing channels and site experiences
- Manage digital marketing calendars in partnership with Merchandising/ecommerce/stores teams, balancing channel, merchandising, and promotional business requirements
- Accountable for project management across all phases, together with outsourced agency, as applicable
Performance Management & Optimization
- Benchmark campaign performance, monitoring performance on a daily and longer-term basis, and report on monthly channel performance based on expertise navigating Digital Marketing Platforms: Facebook ads manager, Google ads, Microsoft ads, Listrak, Criteo, CJ (Commission Junction)
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and drive efficiencies across digital marketing touchpoints
- Optimize campaigns to drive iterative improvements in performance, proactively identifying and remediating performance issues
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent quantitative skills with a focus on channel financial performance
- Expert in all aspects of dashboard, google docs, Excel, working experience with Google Analytics and ERP reporting
- 5 years of experience running digital marketing for a fashion/luxury/hospitality brand
- Prior responsibility for digital marketing strategy for an ecommerce, preferably multi-channel, retailer
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices, metrics, and KPIs
- Past achievement growing revenue by building and executing digital marketing programs
- Strong verbal and excellent written communication skills
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment working on a small team
- Strong Plus: Fashion industry experience
Be part of our growing community by getting involved with groups, teams and initiatives like Be Green, Be Giving, and Be Celebrated.
Centric Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer