Located in the heart of Rock Island County, River Crossing of Moline delivers quality care and specialized programs designed around our residents’ needs. Our expert clinical and therapy staff provide a comprehensive, person-centered care plan focused on enhancing our residents’ quality of life. We offer daily activities, personalized culinary entrées and open lounge areas throughout our community.
3rd shift full time, 5000 sign on
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
We are seeking a high energy, passionate, and reliable Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for our community. Our nursing staff enjoys working as a team to provide the very best patient care in a fast-paced environment and we are searching for an LPN with these qualities to join our family.
What's in it for you?
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Several great medical plans to choose from
- Vacation and/or Paid Time off
- Career Ladders and scholarship opportunities!
- 401k retirement plan: 100% match of your contribution up to 3%; 50% match up to 5%
- Robust tuition reimbursement: Up to $5,250 - Full-Time, $2,500 - Part-Time Annually!*
- Continuing education credits
- UKG Wallet™ - access to your earned wages before payday!
*with qualifying conditions
- Must be a Graduate of an accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing program
- Must be currently licensed as an LPN in our state
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills
- Able to relate positively and favorably to patients and family members
Come join our family where our team members dedicate themselves to love without limits and where they live by the standards of our safety-first, family always philosophy
Click Apply to join us!
Go to our website for more info and career opportunities www.ablehearts.org/careers