You haven't searched anything yet.
Openings are available for Maintenance at our PVC Plant in Burlington, NJ.
Job Status: Full-time
Second Shift: 3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Third Shift: 11:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
Position: Electrical Mechanic
New Hire Rate: $27.00/hr. With Boiler's License: $29.00/hr.
Qualified Rate: $33.28/hr. With Boiler's License: $34.75/hr.
Additional shift differential of $1.15 for the second shift and $1.30 for third shift.
Overtime earning potential. All hours worked over 40 hours are paid at time and half. Double-time premium for working more than 12 hours in a 24-hour period.
· Health Insurance: Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Plan offered through United Steelworkers International Union. 80% paid by the company for employees and eligible dependents.
· Dental insurance: Paid 100% by the company for employees and eligible dependents.
· Vison insurance. Paid 100% by the company for employees and eligible dependents.
· 401K Plan.
· K-125 Plan.
· Attendance Incentive
· Multi qualification incentive
· Group Life Insurance plan
· Uniforms are provided and laundered at no cost to the employee.
· Company Tool allowance
· Paid time off
· Paid breaks
· Profit sharing
· Incentive programs
Rimtec is a Custom PVC Compounder located in Burlington, New Jersey. We are looking for candidates to join our team in the maintenance area, to repair and maintain all mechanical equipment installed or to be installed at our facility.
Electrical Mechanics repair, maintain and install all electrical equipment as presently being used or proposed to be used in our facility. Assist all mechanics with their maintenance repairs, and installation related to all electrical machinery and equipment.
1. Ability to independently troubleshoot and make necessary repairs plant -wide to all electrical equipment, control circuits and instrumentation currently installed or proposed to be installed. High competency in troubleshooting high voltage 3-phase equipment and related power distribution systems.
2. Responsible for reading and interpretation of electrical schematics.
3. Responsible for installing all electrical equipment.
4. Assist in general maintenance work required in the plant.
Qualifications and Recommended Experience:
· High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
· Three to five years’ general maintenance or electrical maintenance experience required.
· PLC experience preferred, compounding manufacturing experience a plus.
· Black Seal Boiler License preferred.
· Ability to interpret instructions, operating data, maintenance/electrical drawings for applicable equipment and proposed equipment.
· Strong troubleshooting skills in analyzing equipment and making necessary repairs.
· Ability to make independent decisions while working independently.
· Detailed oriented and organized.
· Good verbal and written communication skills and critical thinking skills.
Rimtec Manufacturing Corporation
1702 Beverly Road
Burlington New Jersey 08016
Qualified applicants interested in applying, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rimtec Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
100 - 200
$10M - $50M