We are looking for a competent Caregiver to care for our clients in a professional and compassionate manner. It’s an often-demanding job as you will have to be taking care of other people. But it can also be very satisfying and rewarding, since people who are ill, injured, disabled or elderly are thankful for high quality assistance. The ideal candidate will be patient and friendly with excellent communication skills. You should be able to follow instructions and perform a variety of tasks to help clients.
You'll work one-on-one with your clients to enhance their quality of life, we focus on building relationships and strive to make great matches between Clients and CAREGivers because to us, it's personal.
· Help clients take prescribed medication
· Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
· Help clients with physical therapy exercises
· Plan and prepare meals with assistance from the clients (when they are able)
· Do the client’s shopping
· Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can’t complete on their own
· Be a pleasant and supportive companion
· Report any unusual incidents
· Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
· •Must be 18 years of age
· Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job
· Must have reliable consistent means of communication
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
· You must have a high school diploma or GED
· Must have the ability to pass a full employment background check
Benefits for Working for Right at Home:
· Flexibility! We work with you to set your schedule
· Paid time off
· Professional grow (Trainer or Leader)
· Referral program (GAS GIFTCARD INCLUDED)
· PAID training and development
· Extremely positive work environment
· Employee discount programs
· Access to leadership
· Recognition, celebrations, and great team interactions!
· You choose your geographic area - no long commutes!
· COVID Safety - We provide PPE and screen clients
· Ability to learn new skills
· Weekly pay