If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas: operates high volume duplicating, production, sorting, mailing, or bindery equipment, performs associated copying tasks, ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage. Provides copier maintenance and/or repair of customer site equipment.
May also perform bindery, QC and final check, housekeeping/Hospitality, file services, call center representative, and reception, etc. May performs various building support functions related to meeting set ups and light maintenance. Note: Due to the higher level of presentation and telephone skills needed to perform as well as temporary/occasional receptionist duties, employees performing this function are considered to be Senior On-Site Services Specialist. This position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Runs high volume/production copy machines and performs binding and finishing work.
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
- Perform basic equipment troubleshooting and escalate calls to technicians
- Performs setup of equipment as prescribed by the customer(toner add, stocks paper, etc)
- Performs duties of scanning and /or imaging documents
- May perform Reception services on temporary/occasional basis
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains logs and may generate reports.
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
- Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within and outside of the site.
- Maintains daily meter and service logs.
- May travel between customer’s buildings.
- Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job requests.
- Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked.
- Performs duties related to the shipping of materials.
- Performs duties related to the receiving of materials.
- May perform meeting room and conference room set ups.
- May perform building occupant moves within assigned facilities.
- May perform light maintenance, and cleaning duties as assigned.
- May occasionally perform shipping, receiving and dock work in a mailroom type environment
- May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including off-hour emergency response.
- Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
- Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage meter and some PC.
- Performs filing duties, which may include ‘purging’ and archiving old documents.
- Understanding of Ricoh Services Portfolio & Technology
- Ensures data for Ricoh MOR, SPG and job logs are captured
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates for this position should be fully vaccinated by 1st day of hire for the Covid virus. Ricoh will evaluate requests to reasonably accommodate qualified candidates who have not been vaccinated because of a disability or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma or GED and 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Some related copy job experience is preferred.
- May require valid driver’s license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per Ricoh.
- Demonstrate competency in basic computer skills including proficiency in MS Office Suite
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Location/Region: Oswego, IL (60543)