You haven't searched anything yet.
A technician is mainly responsible for performing the water mitigation for residential properties while providing excellent customer service. This is a labor-intensive construction related position that has a rotating “on call / emergency response” requirement.
● Visit new assignments/jobs, interface with the customer.
● Scope the damages, perform mitigation services, provide documentation to the estimator for approval.
● Develop moisture mapping and create drying-log.
● Be capable of carrying heavy loads of debris, damaged materials, and equipment from the property.
● Have excellent customer service skills
● Be ready, willing and able to work and be available for overtime when needed.
● Be able to work unsupervised.
● Have a great attitude, be trustworthy, be dependable, and have a pleasant personality.
● Willingness to undergo a background check and driving record check.
● Water Mitigation, 3-5 years (Preferred)
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $30.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to Commute:
Work Location: In person
The job skills required for Lead Water Restoration Technician include Customer Service, background check, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Lead Water Restoration Technician. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Lead Water Restoration Technician. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Lead Water Restoration Technician positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Lead Water Restoration Technician, it can be promoted into senior positions as an Automotive Mechanic II that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Lead Water Restoration Technician. You can explore the career advancement for a Lead Water Restoration Technician below and select your interested title to get hiring information.