Render's singular focus is best summarized by our purpose;
continuously innovate and evolve technology to build networks better and connect communities.
Render's geospatial network construction platform enables telecommunication network operators and construction teams to digitize the construction workflow and cut the time and cost of large-scale fiber deployment by over 20%.
With greater than $60B in annual US network infrastructure investment forecast to continue for the next decade, the need for technology-enabled efficiency and construction innovation is acute.
Render's market-leading platform is experiencing rapid adoption, and in partnership with new majority partners IFM Investors, Render is perfectly positioned to build on existing momentum and realize significant incremental growth.
Our recent partnership with IFM Investors further empowers us to fast-track Render’s next wave of product innovation for our customers and the evolving global telecommunications industry, and we are looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey.
Our team all have a genuine passion for innovation and technology’s role in enabling global communities to thrive. Beyond our customer focus, our values shape everything that we do at Render and we can not overstate how central these six statements are to our culture: Innovate for impact, Love what you build, Back yourself to win, Be the customer outcome, Stay open, Be bold.
The role you will play:
As we continue to grow our global customer base, we’re looking for an experienced Director - Customer Success to join our team on a permanent basis, to drive operational excellence and lead Render’s Global Customer Success and Network Delivery team..
Working closely with the CEO and other executive leaders, you will develop strategic initiatives and processes to support and optimize the customer experience. You will build strong relationships with customers and a unified industry, understanding market needs and enhancing the Render customer journey.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Drive the strategy to retain and engage customers, executing priorities and drawing on your knowledge and passion for customer success
- Design and refine the end-to-end customer strategy to deliver industry-leading customer satisfaction and NPS, as well as revenue growth
- Lead the Customer Success/Network Delivery team of SME’s, project managers and account managers in a way that encourages innovation, customer centricity, and enables customer success
- Identify customer requirements and communicate network capabilities and concepts, driving continual product improvements
- Overseeing the onboarding of new customers
- Collaborate with Render’s Sales team to develop and plan for customer success, each customer to achieve growth goals
- Gather and objectively leverage market and customer insights to inform product development and marketing outcomes
- Develop trusted relationships with customers to understand their strategic goals and make strategic recommendations
- Participate actively as a member of the global executive leadership team. Contribute to organizational initiatives and projects that support enterprise-wide objectives, including supporting the CEO at a strategic level
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience in telecommunications related technology environment, and prior success in leading a tier 1 or 2 focused enterprise customer success function in a high-growth enterprise SaaS scale-up environment
- Track record of developing and executing business strategy to retain and engage customers, and to grow revenue through account-based strategy, partnerships, product development and product marketing
- Proven experience in customer success including: customer acquisition, account management and/or process optimisation;
- Known for your exceptional internal and external stakeholder management skills. Able to build strong relationships, and demonstrated ability to influence and deliver impressive customer outcomes
- Driven by analytics and takes an evidence-based, data-driven, disciplined and process-oriented approach to the end-to-end customer lifecycle
- Has a customer first mindset with the ability to advocate their needs
- Empathetic and can identify and document key pain points and opportunities to delight in a customer journey that provide actionable insights to the delivery team
- Thrives working in a scaling fast-growth environment where you are driving operational excellence
- Is a great communicator with the ability to transfer knowledge from customers as well as team members to the wider team
- A master collaborator and a self-starter who has the tenacity to solve problems and find solutions in a professional and goal driven way
- Bonus! - you understand the telecommunications industry and GIS technology, and how it's applied in network design, construction, and operations environments
Engagement is important to us at Render
- We strive to ensure our people remain connected in thoughtful ways which includes us enabling and supporting flexible working and an inclusive and supportive workplace. We invest in our people by providing genuine professional development and learning opportunities at both a company wide and individual level as well as providing access to leading technology platforms and enablement tools to support your success. We provide competitive salaries and employee benefits including access to a global parental leave policy and Employee Assistance Program (EAP).