Start Your Journey With Us
We are looking for a “Receptionist” to work in Renaissance Izmir Hotel.
Renaissance Hotel is the signature lifestyle brand within the Marriott International family with more than 160 hotels in over 35 countries around the world, Renaissance Hotels has hit its stride with the strongest hotel portfolio in its history, doubling down on its commitment to design with dramatic renovations and dynamic global growth on the horizon.
Renaissance Izmir Hotel have 110 large and sophisticated guestrooms boast luxury bedding, the latest technologies fitness center, SPA, restaurant and bar.
If you are young, dynamic and want to build a career,
The Renaissance Izmir Hotel is waiting for you!
• Min 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English,
• Customer Service Orientation, Multi-task, positive, strong work ethic, result oriented, able to work in a team,
• No military service obligation for male candidates.
• Process all guest check-ins, check-outs, room assignments, and room change/late check-out requests.
• Secure payment; activate/reissue room keys.
• Coordinate with Housekeeping to track room status and guest concerns.
• Operate telephone switchboard station.
• Answer, record and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns; follow up to ensure each has been met to guests’ satisfaction.
• Arrange transportation for guests/visitors.
• Count and secure bank at beginning and end of shift. Cash guests' checks, process all payment types, vouchers, paid-outs, charges, and provide change.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
|You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.|
The job skills required for Receptionist include Customer Service, Guest Service, Transportation, Housekeeping etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Receptionist. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Receptionist. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.