When you join Reliant’s therapy team, you join a team that makes a very real impact in the lives of the patients and residents we serve. As a leading rehab therapy provider for skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), Reliant therapists provide necessary rehabilitation services for our most vulnerable population.As a Reliant therapist, you also have the opportunity to advance your career through our continuing education platform, climbing our clinical ladder and utilizing the opportunity to serve with others who are working at the top of their discipline. Our executive team started their own careers as therapists working with patients, and we take great pride in promoting from within the company. We also have a team of clinicians who provide continuing training, as well as systems and proven protocols to help ensure everyone is providing therapy in the most effective way for the patients and the most compliant way to help ensure our SNF partners are covered.Why Reliant:
- Reliant is the largest independent rehab therapy provider to skilled nursing facilities and long-term acute hospitals (LTACHs)
- Great Corporate Support
- Therapy company ran by Therapists with decades of experience
- A company that desires for you to grow as a therapist and as a leader in our industry
- Currently in 38 states in approximately 850 buildings with plenty of opportunities that fit any therapists needs in location, schedule, or development
Reliant Benefits May Include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Multiple plans to choose from
- Life Insurance (Free and add-on)
- PTO (Increased over time)
- Competitive Pay Packages
- Voluntary Short Term and Long Term Disability
- CEU Courses provided by CEU 360
- Tuition Repayment Programs
- Clinical Leadership Support
- Flexible Schedules
Summary: The Therapy Coordinator (TC) is responsible for supervising the rehabilitation department to meet resident needs, the company’s fiscal requirements, and federal and state regulations. The Therapy Coordinator will achieve specific patient care, customer service, and financial objectives through effective scheduling of staff according to patient care needs. Maintains professional conduct, including positive levels of interaction and rapport with facilities and clients. Represents Reliant Rehabilitation commitment to quality and services in all interactions with facility and clients, as well as adheres to Reliant Rehabilitation’s Policies and Procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assign patient scheduling and other responsibilities to staff as needed.
- Communicate and coordinate department functions with other services in a constructive manner that promotes team rapport and effectiveness.
- Communicate effectively with administration regarding department programs, goals, objectives, risks, and successes.
- Participate in utilization review, quality assurance, resident care conferences, admission meetings, department head meetings, community education planning, and/or rehabilitation conferences.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of MDS information.
- Ensure timely and accurate billing of services provided and completion of required documentation.
- Maintain valid state license (where appropriate). Maintain awareness of issues related to the profession of occupational therapy and the health care environment.
- Understands various relevant payment models related to billing and treatment guidelines, as well as clinically appropriate means/modes of delivery. Provide quality care as well as reasonable goals and outcomes within the guidelines.
- Be compliant with infection control procedures and environmental safety protocol within a facility.
- Attends all mandatory meetings, training, and assignments as delegated.
- Must comply with the position description for the discipline of current license.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend in English: instructions, correspondence, memos, and reports.
- Must possess a degree in therapy from an accredited school; or
- If a Rehab Tech, High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent, and
- Two (2) years of experience as a Physical Therapist, Physical Therapist Assistant, Occupational Therapist, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Speech-Language Pathologist Therapist, or Rehab Tech
- Computer literate and proficient in clinical documentation
- Basic Internet navigation skills
Certificates and Licenses:
- Must hold a current and active license as one of the following: Physical Therapist, Physical Therapist Assistant, Occupational Therapist, Occupational Therapy Assistant, or Speech-Language Pathologist; if the person is a therapist.
Interested in learning about us or other opportunities? Please visit our website.*complete job description available upon request