When you join Reliant's therapy team, you join a team that makes a very real impact in the lives of the patients and residents we serve. As a leading rehab therapy provider for skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), Reliant therapists provide necessary rehabilitation services for our most vulnerable population.
As a Reliant therapist, you also have the opportunity to advance your career through our continuing education platform, climbing our clinical ladder and utilizing the opportunity to serve with others who are working at the top of their discipline. Our executive team started their own careers as therapists working with patients, and we take great pride in promoting from within the company.
We also have a team of clinicians who provide continuing training, as well as systems and proven protocols to help ensure everyone is providing therapy in the most effective way for the patients and the most compliant way to help ensure our SNF partners are covered. Why Reliant:
Reliant Benefits May Include:
- Reliant is the largest independent rehab therapy provider to skilled nursing facilities and long-term acute hospitals (LTACHs)
- Great Corporate Support
- Therapy company ran by Therapists with decades of experience
- A company that desires for you to grow as a therapist and as a leader in our industry
- Currently in 38 states in approximately 850 buildings with plenty of opportunities that fit any therapists needs in location, schedule, or development
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Multiple plans to choose from
- Life Insurance (Free and add-on)
- PTO (Increased over time)
- Competitive Pay Packages
- Voluntary Short Term and Long Term Disability
- CEU Courses provided by CEU 360
- Tuition Repayment Programs
- Clinical Leadership Support
- Flexible Schedules
Responsibilities Speech Language Pathologist Summary:
- Please note rate range is an estimate and may vary based on skill set and location(s).
Provide Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) Therapy and related services for patients while maintaining positive levels of interaction with facilities and clients in accordance with the principles and practices of Speech-Language Pathology therapy and within Reliant Rehabilitation guidelines. Provide quality patient care including screening and evaluation of patients, development of initial and ongoing treatment plans of care, discharge plan, and case management responsibilities. Maintain professional conduct that represents Reliant Rehabilitation's commitment to quality and service in all interactions with clients, including positive levels of interaction and rapport with facilities and clients. Adhere to all state and federal regulations regarding speech-language pathology therapy. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Optimize communication, cognitive-linguistic abilities, and swallowing skills of patients by providing, directing, and/or overseeing speech therapy
- Build a strong Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) therapy program
- Enhance clinical expertise, professional and management skills through interaction with managers, therapists and other professional staff, self-study, and other continuing education activities.
- Maintain valid state license. Maintain awareness of issues related to the profession of speech-language pathology therapy and the health care environment.
- Understands various relevant payment models related to billing and treatment guidelines, as well as clinically appropriate means/modes of delivery. Provide quality care as well as reasonable goals and outcomes within the guidelines.
- Be compliant with infection control procedures and environmental safety protocol within a facility
- Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend in English: instructions, correspondence, charts, memos, and reports
- Master's Degree, or equivalent, in Speech Language Pathology
Certificates and Licenses:
- Computer literate and proficient in clinical documentation
- Basic Internet navigation skills
- Valid Speech-Language Pathologist state license (where appropriate)
Interested in learning about us or other opportunities? Please visit our website.
*complete job description available upon request