Our PDN schedulers provide support to patients and nurses as it relates to the scheduling of shifts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Coordinate and schedule appointments with parents of children, and nurses.
· Update and maintain nurses’ hours and needs.
· Work collaboratively with nurses and authorization coordinators for ongoing service authorizations.
· Notify and follow up with the nursing supervisor on expiration dates for authorizations that are due.
· Utilize reports to ensure that all services are authorized within specified times frames.
· Maintain confidentiality of records, conditions, and other information relating to employees, patients, families, and to the company.
· Work independently, requiring minimal supervision in the performance of duties.
· Demonstrate awareness of limitations by asking guidance when needed.
· Performs other duties as assigned by administrators/office managers.
· Knowledge and proficiency in computer programs, i.e. e. Microsoft word, Excel, Adobe, and experience with database management..
· Demonstrate a high degree of skill in problem-solving and working effectively with team members.