RN (Registered Nurse) – $52 an hour (Dobbs Ferry, NY)
Regional Care Network is actively hiring caring and compassionate nurses who strive for excellence in resident care.
At Regional Care Network, we value and care about our employees. Our on-call staff is available at all hours to ensure that you always have the support you need. We offer competitive pay and a great opportunity for professional growth and stability.
· Observing and recording patient health history
· Performing diagnostic tests and treatments
· Managing the unit
· Communicating with residents’ families
· Administering prescribed medications
· Maintaining confidentiality of all resident & facility data
· Unencumbered active RN license
· RN experience in a long term care environment
· Must be able to speak, read, and write the English language
· Weekly pay
· Direct deposit
· Long term care environment
· Full time, part time, and per diem positions available
Connect with us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/RegionalCareNetwork/
The job skills required for RN (Registered Nurse) – $52 an hour (Dobbs Ferry, NY) include Long Term Care, Confidentiality etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a RN (Registered Nurse) – $52 an hour (Dobbs Ferry, NY). That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by RN (Registered Nurse) – $52 an hour (Dobbs Ferry, NY). Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a RN, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a RN for your reference.