PA (Physician Assistant) MUST be bilingual English/Spanish - $85 an hour (Queens, NY)
Regional Care Network is actively seeking PAs that are available to start immediately.
At Regional Care Network, we value and care about our employees. Our on-call staff is available at all hours to ensure that you always have the support you need. We offer competitive pay and a great opportunity for professional growth and stability.
You’ll be providing the RCN services in New York to provide excellent care for migrant populations with support from a team including health providers. This means you will provide care for adult and pediatric patients facing chronic and complex conditions (e.g., co-morbid medical and mental health diagnoses, limited personal resources, chronic medical conditions.) You will gather history and physical exam and diagnostics as needed, and then develop and implement treatment plans given the patient’s goals of care and current conditions. This will include screening for chronic conditions, management of substance use disorders, provision of vaccinations, wound care and more.
- An important element of the role is the ability to meet the patient’s medical and psychosocial needs
- Our PAs engage in assessments and provide treatment for patients facing substantial barriers to accessing the traditional healthcare system.
- Each day, you will meet your team at a designated location and be in contact with other RCN clinical team members, and patients’ other medical providers to coordinate optimal care and resources for the patient consistent with state regulations and RCN standards and policy.
- You’ll be supported along the way by the RCN team and with medical direction as appropriate and provides our PA’s clinical and non-clinical administrative support.
- Each day, you’ll maintain patient medical records and medical documentation consistent with state regulations, RCN standards, and policy
- Charting in Electronic Medical Records system
- Participate in continuing education as required by the state where you reside.
- Prescribe medication as permitted by your state prescribing authority.
- Other related duties as deemed necessary.
- Emergency medicine and / or critical care experience preferred
- DEA license, New York State
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
Connect with us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/RegionalCareNetwork/