CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) - $23 an hour (Beloit, WI)
Regional Care Network is actively hiring caring and compassionate nursing aides who strive for excellence in resident care.
At Regional Care Network, we value and care about our employees. Our on-call staff is available at all hours to ensure that you always have the support you need. We offer competitive pay and a great opportunity for professional growth and stability.
· Observing residents
· Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
· Taking care of residents’ personal hygiene
· Setting up of meal trays and documenting food/fluid intake
· Feeding residents & serving nutritional supplements
· Making beds & keeping the residents’ space clean and tidy
· Transporting residents within the facility
· Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
· Maintaining confidentiality of all resident & facility data
· Unencumbered active CNA license
· 1 year CNA experience in a long term care environment
· Must be able to speak, read, and write the English language
· Weekly pay
· Direct deposit
· Long term care environment
· Full time, part time, and per diem positions available
Connect with us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/RegionalCareNetwork/
The job skills required for CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) - $23 an hour (Beloit, WI) include Long Term Care, Confidentiality, personal hygiene etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) - $23 an hour (Beloit, WI). That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) - $23 an hour (Beloit, WI). Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.