Flexible Schedule - Competitive Wages - Scrubs Provided - On-Site Management Support - Full-time with Benefits - PTO Accrual - Paid Holidays - Health Insurance.
NO WEEKENDS, NO HOLIDAYS, NO ON-CALL, and NO AFTER HOURS.
We are looking for a compassionate and enthusiastic Weekend RN to join our team.
Our nursing team embraces an upbeat attitude and a constant drive to learn and grow. We require our nurses to consistently relate positively with patients and their families. We work together to provide the best possible service and pride ourselves on quality patient care.
Nursing responsibilities include patient home visits, admits, discharges and some on-call duties. We use a simple electronic charting system which allows our nursing team to easily complete their charting in order to spend more time with their patients.
Visit rate discussed upon interview.
Canyon Home Care & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer Female/Veteran/Disabled/MinorityREQUIRED SKILLS
• Candidate must aspire to provide the highest quality patient care.
• Candidate must be self-motivated, capable of working both independently and as part of a team.
• Candidate must have strong oral and written communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Candidate must communicate well with doctors, nurses and other healthcare personnel and agencies.
• Candidate must be detail and goal-oriented individuals.
• Candidate must be able to evaluate the mental, emotional and physical status of patients.
• Candidate must possess a basic understanding of technology including the operation of tablets and computer applications.
• Candidate must understand federal, state and local healthcare standards and regulations.
• Candidate must possess current state licensure and required certifications.
• Candidate must have their own reliable transportation and be able to provide proof of automobile insurance.
• Candidate must be able to successfully pass a background check.
Home Care, Problem Solving, Written Communication.
Salt Lake City, UT
The job skills required for Weekend Registered Nurse - Phoenix, AZ include Home Care, Problem Solving, Written Communication, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Weekend Registered Nurse - Phoenix, AZ. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Weekend Registered Nurse - Phoenix, AZ. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Weekend Registered Nurse - Phoenix, AZ positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Weekend Registered Nurse - Phoenix, AZ, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Head Nurse - CCU that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Weekend Registered Nurse - Phoenix, AZ. You can explore the career advancement for a Weekend Registered Nurse - Phoenix, AZ below and select your interested title to get hiring information.