Flexible Schedule - Competitive Wages - Scrubs Provided - On-Site Management Support - Full-time with Benefits - PTO Accrual - Paid Holidays - Health Insurance.
NO WEEKENDS, NO HOLIDAYS, NO ON-CALL, and NO AFTER HOURS.
Canyon Home Care & Hospice is looking for compassionate and enthusiastic Registered Nurses to join our growing team. Full time positions available in the Phoenix area.
Our nursing team embraces an upbeat attitude and a constant drive to learn and grow. We require our nurses to consistently relate positively with patients and their families. We work together to provide the best possible service and pride ourselves on quality patient care.
We use a simple electronic charting system which allows our nursing team to easily complete their charting in order to spend more time with their patients.
Home Health & Hospice experience is preferred.
Canyon Home Care & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer Female/Veteran/Disabled/Minority
We offer flexible scheduling and a generous Paid Time Off plan for our full time employees. We also offer highly competitive compensation rates plus health, dental and vision insurance.
· Candidate must aspire to provide the highest quality patient care.
· Candidate must be self-motivated, capable of working both independently and as part of a team.
· Candidate must have strong oral and written communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
· Candidate must communicate well with doctors, nurses and other healthcare personnel and agencies.
· Candidate must be detail and goal-oriented individuals.
· Candidate must be able to evaluate the mental, emotional and physical status of patients.
· Candidate must possess a basic understanding of technology including the operation of tablets and computer applications.
· Candidate must understand federal, state and local healthcare standards and regulations.
· Candidate must possess current state licensure and required certifications.
· Candidate must have their own reliable transportation and be able to provide proof of automobile insurance.
· Candidate must be able to successfully pass a background check.
Scheduling, Home Care, Problem Solving.
Salt Lake City, UT
The job skills required for RN - Phoenix, AZ include Scheduling, Home Care, Problem Solving, Written Communication, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a RN - Phoenix, AZ. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by RN - Phoenix, AZ. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for RN - Phoenix, AZ positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a RN - Phoenix, AZ, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Head Nurse - CCU that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary RN - Phoenix, AZ. You can explore the career advancement for a RN - Phoenix, AZ below and select your interested title to get hiring information.
If you are interested in becoming a RN, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a RN for your reference.
Step 1: Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on RN job description and responsibilities
Assist patients on their needs.
02/02/2022: Fort Smith, AR
Perform some tests for the patients.
03/17/2022: New York, NY
Provides support to the doctors operations.
04/12/2022: Everett, WA
Step 2: Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on RN jobs
Stop complaining and remain calm.
04/05/2022: Augusta, GA
Be prepared when asking for the doctor.
04/13/2022: Anaheim, CA
Develop Excellent Time Management Skills.
02/01/2022: Allentown, PA
Seek Advice From Nursing Coworkers or Mentors.
04/14/2022: Mesa, AZ
Become Familiar With Technical Terms.
03/22/2022: Charleston, SC
Step 3: View the best colleges and universities for RN.