We are looking for compassionate and enthusiastic CNAs to join our fast-growing team.
We are currently seeking Full-Time and Part-Time CNAs.
We require our CNA's to consistently relate positively with patients and their families. We work together to provide the best possible service and pride ourselves on quality patient care.
Responsibilities include helping patients with daily living activities, personal care and some light housekeeping.
Previous Home Health and/or Hospice experience is preferred, but not necessary. Reliable transportation is required.
We offer generous Paid Time Off plan for our full-time employees. We also offer highly competitive compensation rates plus Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Short-Term Disability insurance.
Canyon Home Care & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer Female/Veteran/Disabled/Minority
• Candidate must aspire to provide the highest quality patient care.
• Candidate must be self-motivated, capable of working both independently and as part of a team.
• Candidate must have strong oral and written communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Candidate must communicate well with doctors, nurses and other healthcare personnel and agencies.
• Candidate must be detail and goal-oriented individuals.
• Candidate must understand federal, state and local healthcare standards and regulations.
• Candidate must possess current state CNA and CPR certification.
• Candidate must have their own reliable transportation and be able to provide proof of automobile insurance.
• Candidate must be able to successfully pass a background check.
Salt Lake City, UT
The job skills required for CNA - Denver, CO include CPR, Home Care, Transportation, Problem Solving, Written Communication, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a CNA - Denver, CO. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by CNA - Denver, CO. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for CNA - Denver, CO positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a CNA - Denver, CO, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Nursing Assistant that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary CNA - Denver, CO. You can explore the career advancement for a CNA - Denver, CO below and select your interested title to get hiring information.