Recruit Secure is collaborating with a large (100 beds) Skilled Nursing Facility located in the Newark, NJ area that is seeking an experienced Director of Nursing (DON) for direct hire to their team. The DON will be responsible for maintaining a high quality of care throughout the facility. The DON will also be required to manage, train and motivationally support the nursing staff. The ideal candidate for this position must have previous experience within Nursing Home environments, demonstrate nursing leadership, possess a strong ability to work with and develop teams, and have an in-depth knowledge of healthcare regulations and protocols. Salary and a competitive benefits package (medical, dental, 401K plus more) is offered.
· BRN degree preferred
· Active NJ RN license
· Experience working as an ADON or Director in a Skilled Nursing Home
· Knowledgeable of State and Federal regulations and compliance guidelines
· Able to participate and assist in the DOH Survey process.
· Experience developing and fostering collaborative teams
· Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
· Develop, maintain and revise patient care policies as needed
· Strong problem resolution skills
· Ensuring regulatory compliance
Must be COVID- 19 vaccinated
The job skills required for Director of Nursing include Leadership, Patient Care etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Director of Nursing. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Director of Nursing. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.