Summary of Description:
The Technician will work under the supervision of an Engineer and based on experience the individual evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques. Assists the engineer in various aspects of projects assigned.
• Includes discipline work of purchasing, expediting, NDT Inspection, project controls, surveying, laser scanning, schedulers, planner, construction inspectors, project coordinators, automation, controls, etc.
• Applying standard engineering techniques to make minor adaptations and modifications.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.), with additional specialized training, or college course work, and 0-5 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
• Valid Driver’s License as per State law or requirement
• Detailed working knowledge of Policies and Procedures related to project work.
• Ability to walk up to one mile on industrial plant and construction sites outdoors at any time of the year.
• Ability to work in protective clothing which may elevate body temperatures by several degrees Fahrenheit for periods of up to 15 minutes without a break.
• Ability to use multi-level stair towers and rung ladders unassisted.
• Ability to hear safety alarms and signals while wearing hearing protection.
• Ability to sit at desk and operate computer for extended periods of time.
• Ability to stand, use hands and fingers, grip, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk and hear.
• Ability to see with visual acuity and distinguish between colors.
• Ability to operate a motor vehicle and have a valid driver’s license.
• Ability to lift and carry 15 lbs. on a regular basis is required and at times lifting up to 25 lbs. may be required.
• provide support to the function in areas of candidate care, interview coordination, campus recruiting support, maintenance of applicant tracking system (ATS) and day-to-day administrative support.
• Play a vital role in supporting the team and helping to provide a positive experience for candidates considering the company as an employer.
• Facilitate interview scheduling process, inclusive of initial contact with candidate to determine availability, coordinating interview times, send Outlook meeting requests to interviewers, prepare and deliver interview schedules and folders
• Initiate and coordinate candidate travel process: flight, hotel and transportation arrangements
• Collaborate with other administrative professionals as required
• Work with recruiters in the data entry and maintenance of the Talent at Work ATS to ensure accurate candidate tracking
• Assist with various coordination of campus recruitment activities, including contacting students and securing proper documentation (applications, transcripts, visa information)
• Make arrangements for recruiting events such as open houses, job fairs, and campus recruiting visits
• Provide general administrative support for the resourcing team including preparation of interview packets, correspondence, and scheduling meetings
• Organize and maintain vendor contracts, invoices, and inquiries
• Strong with the Office Suite of software, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to handle competing priorities and meet deadlines
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with various vendors and candidates
• Ability to work well with a variety of employees at all levels of the company
• Experience in organizing and analyzing data is strongly preferred
• Ability to deal with heavy workload and in a fast paced environment
The job skills required for Technician I (HR Recruiting Coordinator) include Transportation, Verbal Communication, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Organizational Skills, Coordination etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Technician I (HR Recruiting Coordinator). That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Technician I (HR Recruiting Coordinator). Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.