You haven't searched anything yet.
We’re glad you’re considering RECO to help further your career and skillset. Before you apply, we want to make sure we are aligned with who you are, and that this will be a relationship that is a good fit for both of us.
At RECO, we are looking for a very specific type of individual that stands out amongst their friends and fellow employees. If you think this might be you, please continue reading.
· You always have a smile on your face. Your friends would describe you as the glass half full type because you operate from a place of kindness and positive thinking, always. You might even be the person who laughs while stuck in traffic or dances in the rain.
· You know there are two sides to every coin and everyone’s shoes have traveled a different path. Because of this you have learned the true meaning of patience and understanding. In your mind, there is no place for judgement, only compassion for where others have been, and the desire to help get them where they are going.
· You have a strong moral compass and you follow it. Your previous employers know who you are at your heart and so do you! You stand for what you believe and know is right.
· You’re the first one to offer a helping hand. Yes, even when a friend asks for help with a big move into a new apartment. People’s schedules are chaotic these days, but your friends and your employers know when it comes down to needing someone, the first person they can depend on, is you.
· You love making people feel good. You make sure every interaction you have leaves the person you met better, not worse. You probably have a slew of friends that have become family.
· Your health and well-being are something you care for in your daily routine, and activities. You enjoy finding new ways to improve yourself, and mood or mind-altering substances are not supportive in that journey for you personally.
· You might have a past, we all do, however, the only significant impact it has on you today is that it helped build you into the amazing person you are in your present. Your friends, family and former employers know that you are honest about your actions back then and today.
· You know the definition of integrity without having to check the dictionary because you live by it.
· You lead by example. You know the best way to treat people is how you would like to be treated. You give to your team what you would like from your team. Your previous employers might describe you as a hard worker, a team player, and everyone would be thrilled to work beside you.
Now that we have gone over what we are looking for. Let us tell you a little bit about us.
· We value our employees and partners like they are our family. We treat every employee how we would like to be treated and live by this golden rule in our interactions with every client and member of our team.
· We are methodical, detail-oriented, and particular. We never settle for less. At RECO, we are raising the standard of treatment in this field. That starts with ourselves, our work, and how we handle each task no matter how small.
· We are committed to fostering a unique, transparent and fun work environment. We work hard at being the best, but we also have a ton of fun doing it. The way we balance that is by being our honest and genuine selves every day. We take some serious pride in the work we do here as individuals and as a team because we know every action creates the workplace we love and enjoy.
· We are young, creative, and experienced. When we say young, we mean young at heart. We have a youthful optimism for the future and believe the possibilities are limitless for you, for the RECO team, and for our clients. Using our shared and individual experience we are constantly innovating, imagining and improving what our work in this field looks like, feels like, and the outcomes it provides.
With all of that said, it is nice to meet you.
If you think we might be a good match, you can find the description of your role at RECO below.
Behavioral Health Technician | What You Will Do
As a BHT, you are an integral piece of everything that happens here and collaborating with every department. You are also the hand of RECO, working directly with our clients on a daily basis, facilitating a safe and comfortable experience.
· You will work 3 12 hour shifts and then two other shorter shifts to meet your full time 40 hours.
You’ll foster healthy boundaries while also acting as a trusted guide and confidante to our clients.
· You will be driving and transporting clients safely as directed by your supervisor, while obeying all traffic laws and adhering to all safety regulations.
· You will be responsible for monitoring all properties and maintaining comprehensive notes of all witnessed client behaviors.
· You will administer drug tests as instructed by supervisor and complete all required paperwork for drug tests.
· You will be responsible for maintaining shift notes during each client interaction.
· It will be up to you to ensure all properties, including the residences, are immaculately maintained at all times and are aligned with our RECO values and standards.
· You will need to clean out the vehicles daily, and ensure any maintenance issues are resolved in a timely manner. This will also include filling all vehicles with gas, and monitoring gauges.
· You’ll facilitate bag searches upon client intake or upon review.
· You’ll collaborate with our clinicians, as a constant liaison between our clients and the clinical team.
· You’ll engage in, and document residential intakes.
· You will need to maintain and update supply lists and inventory for residences and offices.
· You may be trusted to complete additional tasks as requested by supervisor.
· You will be asked to take personal responsibility for the cleanliness within your workspace.
What We Expect of You
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve our clients. We expect a qualified candidate to have:
· A valid driver’s license (FL preferrable)
· The ability to pass an employee drug screen
· Weekend availability
· An attitude that says “Let me help you with that.”
As well as, these preferred qualifications:
· At least one year experience as a behavioral health technician or the equivalent
· The desire to grow in your current behavioral, clinical or medical path
· CPR/NARCAN/First Aid Training. Don’t worry we provide those if you need them.
· A CBHT
· Eyes that always look for ways to give back, a mind that lives for meticulousness, and hands that are always helping others up
Rewards and Benefits We Offer RECO Employees
· Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· 401(k) with Matching
· Life Insurance
· Employee Discounts
· Holiday Parties Unlike Anywhere Else
· A Team Environment
· Internal Promotions
· Trainings (bi-annually)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
Delray Beach, FL
The job skills required for Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) | Full Time with 12 Hour Shifts include CPR, First aid, Futures, Promotion, Integrity, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) | Full Time with 12 Hour Shifts. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) | Full Time with 12 Hour Shifts. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.