Corporate Communications Specialist
RBR-Technologies is a small service-disabled veteran-owned information and technology business founded on the basic principle of delivering customer mission success. RBR-technologies prides itself on our commitment to mission success as exemplified by the trust our customers and contract partners place in us. From RBR's first employee to the present day, every team member has a passion for mission success. Since 2011, we have continued to employ the highest caliber of professionals whose success is attributed to the intelligence, dedication, and years of experience within many government organizations including the Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), and Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA).
RBR-Technologies is seeking Operational Language Analysts to support one of our customers in Maryland.
RBR Technologies needs a Corporate Communications Specialist who has experience in the following:
- Develop, coordinate, and manage the implementation of internal and external communications strategy in supporting the Mission, Vision, and Values of DCSA and NBIS with the Background Investigation Enterprise Systems (BIES) transition into NBIS
- Coordinate and develop Symbioscience internal communication materials, such as posting articles, announcements on intranet sites, drafting content for town halls, and preparing PowerPoint presentations, and communications for meetings and events
- Liaise between various departments and organizations within DCSA
- Support NBIS Leadership/Management in formulating, executing, and communicating to BIES personnel their transition into NBIS
- Communicating the results of any analysis or research through written or verbal communications
- Coordinates and Collaborates with NBIS Engineers and BIES personnel to resolve comments and provide consolidate reply to all comments
- Proven ability to prepare reports, responses and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences
- Establish communication guidelines and ensure all forms of communication have a consistent and on-brand tone
- Write/draft and assemble communication toolkits in which include press releases, Q&As, fact sheets and other communication materials
- Collaborate with leadership to promote positive internal communications that keep all BIES personnel up to date of transition to NBIS and promote an integrated and collaborative environment
- Identify, define, and refine efficient means of communication and outreach with all stakeholders with the aim of building rapport and raising awareness
- Build, foster and manage relationships between NBIS and BIES personnel
- Must have an active DoD Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of overall related experience.
- Experience with various Microsoft technologies such as MS Office 2013 (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Confluence, and SharePoint
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and public speaking skills
- Resourcefulness and ability to devise creative solutions to problems
- Ability to persuade, negotiate, and advance/resolve issues through strategic communication
- Ability to undertake multiple projects and deliver on tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the Background Investigations Enterprise Systems (BIES) development and sustainment of the legacy system capabilities and functional systems
- Agile: CSM or SAFe
- KM Platforms (i.e., Confluence, SharePoint) experience
- Change management concepts
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at RBR-Technologies, where employment is based on personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other conditions of employment.