Generate rental and sales leads in an assigned geographic territory.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Canvases assigned geographic territory to obtain rental revenue and sales leads from existing and potential customers.
• Visits job sites to identify new opportunities. Contacts all contractors while on site to obtain necessary customer contact information for follow up.
• Generates reports for each customer interface and enter information into
• Communicates qualified information to appropriate account manager and Rental Manager.
• Maintains current call list and current rental agreement list for follow up on the job site.
• Identifies call frequency based on customer needs, volume, and requirements.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of features and application of all Quinn products and services.
• Maintains competitive knowledge of rental rates, terms, strengths, weaknesses and performance relative to value.
• Plans customer contacts and activities in advance to optimize efficiency.
• Assists in meeting stated objectives for rental fleet time, utilization, and financial utilization.
• Rents equipment on a profitable basis as measured by gross profit on rental contract.
• Works safely at all times. Adheres to all applicable safety policies. Complies with all company policies, procedures, and standards.
• Must maintain current driver license and be available to travel.
• Must have an In-depth knowledge of construction equipment, product lines.
• Must be able to comprehend equipment specifications, price lists, and reference material.
• Must perform common sales calculations quickly and accurately.
• Must have ability to develop in-depth experience in capital sales.
• Must have interpersonal skills sufficient to work cooperatively with people and influence sales/rental transactions.
• Ability to maintain consistent attendance.
• High school diploma.
• Sales/rental background in construction and/or industrial equipment.
• Equipment and application knowledge.
• Proven track record in outside sales and customer development.
• Individual must be highly motivated, enthusiastic, and versatile with willingness to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
• Must have CA drivers license in good standing.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/DV
Quinn Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, all applicable veteran status or disabled veteran status. Quinn Group, Inc. has established an Affirmative Action Plan to promote the employment and advancement of members of those covered groups identified by statute and regulations, including minorities, women, qualified disabled individuals and all Veterans and disabled Veterans
The job skills required for Rental Sales Representative include Outside Sales etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Rental Sales Representative. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Rental Sales Representative. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.