At Quickplay we believe in transparency, fairness, and collaboration while we passionately work on some of the toughest use cases in OTT video, focused on massive scale and resilience. If you aspire to be part of a high-performing, learning-oriented, and caring culture--you have landed on the right company. Our Customer Success team is looking for an experienced client oriented Sr. Program Manager to successfully deliver our products to our valued customers. This role will report into the Associate Director of Customer Success and be based in Toronto, Canada.
You continually desire to stay curious, speak up, focus on impact, and be supportive. These four specific core principles are critical to your success here at Quickplay, and we understand that when you succeed--Quickplay succeeds.
- Accountable for customer satisfaction and serve as the voice of customers for internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for successful delivery of Quickplay’s OTT platform to our customers.
- Directs and leads the efforts of a project/program team to deliver a completed project/program and/or service.
- Consults directly with internal or external clients on business goals, tools, strategy and best practices of software development.
- Has full accountability for managing concurrent projects/programs of any complexity including projects/programs that span multiple regions, functions and/or business units.
- Directs team's activities utilizing the organization's software development life cycle (SDLC). Interacts with other project/program managers to ensure alignment of project goals and progress with client needs and client priorities.
- Work to build strong relationships with both business and engineering teams, influence the product roadmap and drive value on behalf of our customers.
- Utilizes knowledge of business, industry and technology to incorporate business process improvements into the organization and/or to develop business strategies and function/business/technical architectures.
- Quickplay staff reports into offices in a hybrid capacity (i.e partially at home, and partially at the office based on role/team needs) leveraging safety protocols aligned with local public health guidelines as they relate to COVID-19.
SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE REQUIRES:
- Conducting end to end program management of one or more programs containing multiple large projects, or portfolio management of a large scope entire portfolio that are company-wide, cross functional and/or strategic in nature.
- May also manage one or more portfolios which includes identifying, prioritizing, authorizing, managing, and controlling projects, programs and other related work to achieve strategic business objectives.
- Directing cross functional teams to complete projects and program deliverables within allotted timeline and budget.
- Defining project/program scope and objectives, directing activities of project teams, and identifying resources. **Projects/programs are very complex in nature, with project activities that are distinct for each new project, are company-wide, and require a high level of analysis to create project plans for new concept programs.
- Work with external vendors and internal stakeholders to champion program/project(s) across the entire organization.
- Responds to incidents submitted by customers and internal staff using multiple mediums and methods based on time critical and status changes.
- Determines the severity and urgency of an incident and take immediate action to escalate as appropriate, while prioritizing multiple simultaneous tasks.
- Manage the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and review vendor deliverables. Providing technical and analytical guidance to the project team.
- Recommend and take action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems. While communicating to client/vendors/leadership as necessary.
- Serve as the voice of the customer to ensure customers’ needs and expectations are prioritized internally at Quickplay.
- 10 years of progressive experience in similar role.
- Experienced technical professional.
- Proven experience in Customer Success Management and proficient in OTT video domain and technologies.
- Must have thorough understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) processes, Agile methodologies, and advocate for adherence to standards.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter, ability to work with some ambiguity and comfort working cross functionally.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously while prioritizing time and resources based on business impact.
- High emotional intelligence and low ego.
- Quick learner and ability to understand technology opportunities and challenges at a business level.
- Experience interacting directly with customers and partners.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation communication skill.
- Demonstrated passion and talent for technology. Candidate must have the capability to be conversant with Product and Technology colleagues & leaders both internally and across our client base.
- Preferred Bachelor of: Business/Information Systems/Engineering/Math/Science degree or equivalent experience.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND CONSENT
I understand that this application is not an offer of employment and that by accepting my application, (the “Company”) does not guarantee that I will be offered a job. I also understand that if I am offered a job, the Company has the right to make changes to the terms and conditions of my employment, with or without notice, as the Company deems necessary and appropriate. I understand that any future employment is not for a guaranteed period of time and that continued employment is based on the consent of the Company and me and that both the Company and I have the freedom to terminate the employment relationship in accordance with the terms set forth in any offer of employment and applicable law.
I hereby authorize inquiries seeking information and/or verification concerning my educational and employment history and/or criminal background and/or credit and hereby release from all liability, damage and/or responsibility all persons, schools, corporations, governmental agencies or other organizations furnishing information and/or documents regarding my personal information, and, for the purpose of processing this employment application, authorize release of such information and/or documents, including law enforcement records.
I certify that all statements made by me on this application, as well in any employment interviews, are true and complete to the best of my knowledge and that I have withheld nothing relevant to the questions asked in this Application. Moreover, I understand that any false statement, pertinent omission, or misrepresentation of fact may result in refusal of employment or immediate dismissal if employed. My submission of application indicates that I have read and understand this acknowledgement and consent.