- Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision for FT employees who work 30 hours
- 15 PTO days first year
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- 401K matching
- Tuition Reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs for FT employees who work 30 hours
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Training provided!
In our Phlebotomy roles, we offer a variety of work, a diverse, dynamic work environment and a robust total rewards package. We provide the tools & support to learn, grow and advance in a Phlebotomy career. Join our community of Phlebotomists, where you will have a career that you can be proud of!
- Collect specimens according to established procedures. This includes, but not limited to: drug screens, biometric screening and insurance exams.
- Administer oral solutions according to established training.
- Research test/client information and confirm and verify all written and electronic orders by utilizing lab technology systems, Client contact, and approved tools.
- Ability to navigate a computer and accurately enter data is a requirement to be successful in this role.
- Obtain identification and accurately enter billing information and collect payments when required, following corporate policies.
- Processing specimens including labeling, centrifuging, aliquoting, freezing and preparing for transport as required by test order.
- Perform all non-patient facing duties, including inventory, stock supplies, sanitizing, filing, answering phones and utilizing email as appropriate.
- Read, understand and comply with departmental policies, protocols and procedures.
- Assist with compilation and submission of statistics and data when required.
- Maintain all appropriate phlebotomy logs in a timely manner and based on frequency, such as maintenance logs and temperature logs.
- Complete online and in person training courses timely.
- Travel to additional doctor’s office or Patient Service Center sites when needed
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical training: medical assistant or paramedic training preferred.
- Phlebotomy certification preferred. Required in California, Nevada, and Washington.
- One to three years phlebotomy experience preferred.
- Customer service in a retail or service environment preferred.
- Keyboard/data entry experience.
For a full list of Quest Diagnostics careers, please visit:
Quest Diagnostics Careers
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / Citizenship.