You haven't searched anything yet.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to customers
- Take customer orders and provide recommendations based on their preferences
- Operate cash register and handle cash transactions accurately
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the bar area
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations
- Provide excellent customer service and address any customer concerns or complaints
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure timely delivery of food orders
- Assist with banquet and catering events as needed
- Previous experience as a bartender or in a similar role is preferred
- Knowledge of various drink recipes and mixing techniques
- Familiarity with cash handling procedures and basic math skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
Note: Experience in the hospitality, catering, or food industry is a plus. Retail math skills are also beneficial for handling cash transactions accurately.
We offer competitive pay rates, flexible scheduling, and opportunities for career advancement. If you are passionate about providing exceptional service and creating a positive experience for customers, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join our team as a Bartender!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $11.25 - $13.00 per hour
Expected hours: No more than 34 per week
Weekly day range:
Ability to Commute:
Ability to Relocate:
Work Location: In person
The job skills required for Bartender/Server include Customer Service, Cash handling, Scheduling, Attention to Detail, Catering, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Bartender/Server. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Bartender/Server. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Bartender/Server positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Bartender/Server, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Sommelier that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Bartender/Server. You can explore the career advancement for a Bartender/Server below and select your interested title to get hiring information.