ProxsysRx is seeking qualified candidates for the unique position of Front End Coordinator at The Pharmacy at RMC in Anniston, AL. This position is responsible for greeting and assisting every customer/patient with courtesy and professionalism as the "Face of the Pharmacy." Additionally, this position coordinates the front end (non-pharmaceutical) inventory of the pharmacy, ordering, stocking, merchandising, balancing the register, maintaining records, etc. This position works collaboratively with the pharmacy staff in order to communicate effectively with the customer. The Pharmacy at RMC is open Monday-Friday, day shift hours (7:30am to 5:30pm) and closed on the weekends.
- Above average customer service skills with at least 3 years customer service experience.
- At least 3 years of retail experience, pharmacy or other healthcare very helpful.
- Must be high energy and team oriented.
- Strong computer skills and experience, excel proficiency preferred.
- Experience with balancing POS, reconcile transactions, and complete end-of-day paperwork.
- Merchandising and display experience.
- Day Shift hours. Closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Paid holidays after 90 days.
- Generous PTO policy.
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company paid short term and long term disability.
- Company paid employee life insurance.
- 401(k) with company matching contributions.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Must be able to walk/stand 8 hours per day.
- Healthcare and/or pharmacy experience helpful.
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Able to speak effectively to employees or other members of the organization.
- Working knowledge and experience with a POS, internet, and database and word processing systems.